• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. CMcFrog

screw matt jennings

Do we get a follow up article about how we flipped Ardarius Washibgton from LSU?
  2. CMcFrog

screw matt jennings

It's not even accurate. Alabama is the leader for Eddie Smith's services. Didn't Devin have to decommit because of a coaching conflict rule? And we asked Henry to look elsewhere. So, we lost Allen to Tenne$$ee and $mith to Alabama. Whooptie do. Edit: I'm having trouble with the S on my...
  3. CMcFrog

2018 Recruiting Thread - Part 2

Wheels starting to wobble.
  4. CMcFrog

Was that a joke or was that at Eddie Smith's house?
  5. CMcFrog

The Nick Saban dancing at Eddie Smith's house video brought me closure on that whole saga. Having followed it for the better part of a year, I have a new appreciation for what our coaches go through.
  6. CMcFrog

2019 Recruiting Thread

Please give me QB depth chart including Michael Collins and Max Duggan.
  7. CMcFrog

We may not get the tall corner everybody wants but I like the way our Safety depth is starting to look. Washington and Turner at Safety yes?
  8. CMcFrog

Frogs vs Indians/Cardinal/Trees/Vegans - Game Thread

Great catch and run by the Transfer from LSU
  9. CMcFrog

If we can sign 10 more this class I wonder why Mutin wasnt up here last weekend? Seemed like a decent LB addition, especially with LBs potentially moving to DE. Hhumph.
  10. CMcFrog

2018 Recruiting Thread

Doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but it sure seems like we did everything we could to get Allen. Seems like he's really missing a great opportunity at TCU. Oh well. I like our guys.
  11. CMcFrog

December 5th, 2010

Ohh the humanity!
  12. CMcFrog

2018 Recruiting Thread

Quietly a huge recruit for us. May be the most impactful player from this class.
  13. CMcFrog

2018 Recruiting Thread

Looks like he's making shadow puppets.
  14. CMcFrog

2018 Recruiting Thread

Have a listen to his most recent podcast and let us know what you think. Sam Speigelman. Linked on Twitter. It's almost comical.
  15. CMcFrog

2018 Recruiting Thread

I hope brother is there tonight for the in-home visit.
  16. CMcFrog

2018 Recruiting Thread

Spiegelman tweeted about an LSU in-home visit with Rogers tonight. Isn't that two this week? I listened to Spiegelman's podcast and I can't stand the guy. Said 247 has Rogers at 82% LSU, which was backwards, it's at 82% TCU and Spiegelman accounts for half of the 18% for LSU. He also says Matt...
  17. CMcFrog

2018 Recruiting Thread

Some observations: Justin Rogers seems 100% Horned Frog. I would expect LSU to have an in-home visit with the best QB in the state, regardless of the kid's interest level. Anytime Justin Rogers' name and LSU are combined in the same sentence it it typically the work of Sam Spielgelman. I really...
  18. CMcFrog

Game Thread: TCU vs TECH

Punts from the opponents 34, 35, 35 and 29 in the last 4 quarters of football, yet we have no problem lobbing deep balls all over the field with a Freshman QB in his first start.
  19. CMcFrog

High winds on the High Plains today

And without the consistent smell of cow [ Finebaum ].
  20. CMcFrog

Unis vs Texas Tech

The 70s Lavenders are my all-time fav.