• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. G

Which TCU NY6/BCS win will ultimately stand as the most memorable?

Which TCU NY6/BCS win will ultimately stand as the most memorable? Seriously? 1939 Sugar Bowl and Heisman Winner Davey O'Brien. In another 80 years we can see how the ones in the survey have done.
  2. G

Reagor kickoff return for TD

He does great things when he catches the ball! Hopefully he's made the JUGS machine his best friend. Wishing him all the best!
  3. G

Pop-up ads.

Between banners, interstitial, rich media, sticky, and sidebar, there are no less than 12 rotating advertisements on the landing page of the KF forum in my desktop chrome browser. Too many by a factor of 4.
  4. G

KillerFrogs/FN: TCU Football: What Did We Learn From The Season

I agree with the scoring, which is why the author lost me with this line - "Joe Gillespie is still the right guy for the job, and I believe that, given an entire off-season with the talented defensive line recruits, next season could be a completely different result." If he's 'still the right...
  5. G

Fire Joe Gillespie

I'd be with you if there were some recent evidence of dismissal of football coaches being handled well by TCU. Decisive action, one way or the other, is needed now. Limping along without clarity is a disservice to all.
  6. G

I have a confession....

Unforgiveable! Pin post at the top of the page and ban @bmoney214 as a lesson to all! ;-)
  7. G

It’s one thing to look bad, it’s another to be just embarrassing…

If you think Emani Bailey's stats, as example, are not building his up, even with the losses, I can't help you.
  8. G

It’s one thing to look bad, it’s another to be just embarrassing…

Checking out then transferring out is not a recipe for a good landing spot or future NIL deal. If they can't see how important it is to 'build their brand' 'on the field' then God help them.
  9. G

Tackled in end zone, no safety?

Thanks for sharing the wisdom. Appreciate you wading back in again.
  10. G

Over / Under tomorrow night. edited as I rarely know what day of the week it is.

Based on this thread, I suspect the under has already been achieved. ;-)
  11. G

The Eagle-Tribune: 'Prime Time' puts stain on great day

and infinitely better than a non-win.
  12. G

KFF Saturday Six Pick 'Em: 2023

I'd have traded it all for a TCU win. ;-) Watch me go zero next week.
  13. G

I don’t like this personal calling out of players

Let's keep in mind though that there are more than a few players that are now being paid a lot more through NIL than many on the coaching staff make. NIL is changing the landscape. Players are asking fans (us) to pay them, and pay them handsomely. If being paid a LOT of money opens someone up...
  14. G

TCU favored by 21 over CU

This thread aged... poorly.
  15. G

KFF Saturday Six Pick 'Em: 2023

I have not looked at the results of any other game, yet. (and honestly, I don't remember half my picks since I got home from the game and..., bourbon. I will say that I take no pleasure in predicting our point total accurately. So disappointed in the team effort today.
  16. G

Flat. Unprepared. Undisciplined. Embarrassment.

I have only ever walked out once before the alma mater, and that was when GP chose to surrender punt to KS in 2016. After sitting and supporting the team in the rain all day, it was infuriating to see the coach and team just give up. Today, the team left, while we toughed it out in the heat...
  17. G

Fire Joe Gillespie

Agreed. It is one thing to not have film on your opponent and therefore have a challenge planning for what they do. It is quite another to know your opponent has game film on you, and not add some wrinkles. It seems we did nothing but run our base D as a gift for them the majority of the...
  18. G

Big 12 in position to poach Pac 12 schools?

or, Florida University - Central?
  19. G

Looking for recommendations - Frog family owned restaurants and businesses.

Keeping it in the family. Eating and shopping, supporting our fellow frogs. As example - @tcufrogprince1 in La Grange https://forum.killerfrogs.com/index.php?threads/bought-a-bar-venue-in-la-grange-called-mullins-prairie-store.237019/ Businesses that support the Frogdom are worthy of...