1. BigDubya2012

FWST: TCU’s Mat Boesen named Sports Illustrated first-team All-American

Congratulations Sunshine! Proud for him Beat Stanford
  2. BigDubya2012

#20 TCU hoops

Will be there tonight! Let's get the Scholl rockin
  3. BigDubya2012

2017-18 Men's Basketball Thread

Correct, they are currently 14. I wanted to highlight that game since it should bounce Bama out of the Top 25, helping the Frogs move up. Don't see Bama sliding too far tho, considering a 5 pt loss to a Top 15 team
  4. BigDubya2012

Also, bad week for the the University of Saban. On top of losing Iron Bowl on Saturday, the bball team was reduced to playing 3 active players after the Bama bench was ejected after a fight https://www.si.com/college-basketball/2017/11/25/alabama-minnesota-three-on-five-collin-sexton
  5. BigDubya2012

Notable Top 25 upsets over Thanksgiving weekend: 20 Seton Hall vs Rhode Island 18 Purdue vs Western Kentucky 21 St. Mary's vs Washington St. 21 St. Mary's vs Georgia 15 Xavier vs Arizona St. 25 Bama vs Minnesota Frogs should be sitting pretty to move into Top 25 with good win over St. Bonny's
  6. BigDubya2012

Student Section This Weekend - Open Seating?

Why would any reasonable person pay $50 through the box office when StubHub has upper east side seats available for $20-25? I'm sure with this being a game vs 1-10 Baylor and Thanksgiving break, you can probably just walk into the student section if that's what you truly desire. Just because...
  7. BigDubya2012

ESPN Hemorrhaging

Jemele Hill wanting to go over to CNN or MSNBC? I'm shocked! (i'm not)
  8. BigDubya2012

Agreed. South Dakota is coming off a 22-12 season w a NIT first round loss to Iowa, 2nd in Summit League. Frogs should not take these guys lightly
  9. BigDubya2012

Texas Fan on Game Day Experience (after Saturday night)

Agreed. Winning cures many "ailments" (or perceived ailments)
  10. BigDubya2012

Revisiting a massive play from 2014

I could listen to Gus Johnson commentate is breakfast at a diner: "Food is coming out of the kitchen, looking like my order.....YES! BACON AND EGGS A LA MODE!"
  11. BigDubya2012

agreed. I like the script for both basketball and baseball. Would be cool to incorporate more this season!
  12. BigDubya2012

Texas Fan on Game Day Experience (after Saturday night)

In regards to the stadium experience and the music debate, I don't really mind the piped music. Yes, I am of the younger generation and yes, every other school does it too, so I don't think that makes us stand out negatively in comparison. I sit with my folks in the north endzone and it is a bit...
  13. BigDubya2012

OT - Former MLB Pitcher Roy Halladay killed...

Sad to hear this, he was a great ambassador for baseball
  14. BigDubya2012

A message from Baker

Aggies made JFF unbearable, not JFF himself
  15. BigDubya2012

Josh Doctson

Bc of fantasy, I've watched Cousins play in several games and it's obvious he doesn't throw to his wideouts. RB Thompson and TE's Reed/Davis and slot Crowder get the majority of Cousin's targets. Not sure if it's Cousins not being comfortable with his Wideouts, or if it's a part of...
  16. BigDubya2012

Coaches either need to trust Kenny or replace him...

He has always had that "thousand yard stare" IMO
  17. BigDubya2012

Dan Patrick

What is UW's signature win? Fresno? Rutgers? Their schedule is as soft as Charmin.
  18. BigDubya2012

Cumbie.....

thank you for an honest take. I don't get the defensiveness over KH. No, I don't think Robinson should start, that's completely ignorant. But some peeps on here act like you're insulting their first-born child whenever you point out KH's mistakes. KH is deserving of this criticism, just like...