1. D

Thanks TCU fans

Yes it is
  2. D

Thanks TCU fans

Haha well that explains it
  3. D

Thanks TCU fans

Yeah we did. Did not mean it to sound like I'm making excuses. Because I'm not. You guys were the better team
  4. D

Thanks TCU fans

Thank you
  5. D

Thanks TCU fans

Well guys it's been fun. Thanks for the hospitality. We picked a bad time to tank. Oh well I wish the Horned Frogs the best of luck. If you ever want to talk sports pay us a visit at thesabre.com
  6. D

Well guys it's been fun. Thanks for the hospitality. We picked a bad time to tank. Oh well I...

Well guys it's been fun. Thanks for the hospitality. We picked a bad time to tank. Oh well I wish the Horned Frogs the best of luck
  7. D

UVA fan here

We may lose but we won't be surprised by anyone. We are not so good we can look past someone.
  8. D

UVA fan here

Just my opinion
  9. D

UVA fan here

Haha I hope so. But it won't help us win games
  10. D

UVA fan here

Oh I wish I could make the trip. But heck I had already booked rooms in Charlottesville expecting to host. At the very least Drive to Kentucky. But not not enough time off to head down yalls way
  11. D

UVA fan here

And we have tons of respect for TCU baseball. I think VIrginia Tech's AD screwed us as well as Maryland's AD
  12. D

UVA fan here

Haha I understand
  13. D

UVA fan here

Well guys I'm pretty sure I can speak for most UVa fans when I say the committee screwed us both. First we should be hosting, and second y'all deserve better. The committee this year evidently is staffed by idiots. And those idiots hate us both apparently. We respect your program immensely and...