• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. MacTexas744

OT: Silver investment. Thoughts/Advice

Buy only minted coins and keep them in your possession. Do not buy gold or silver bars, too many fakes, and you have to get them assayed to sell them.
  2. MacTexas744

Is Fort Worth/Tarrant Co. getting packed with Californians ?

Moved to Hood county 10 years ago from the Berkeley area in Ft Worth. I was paying 12,500 in taxes in Ft Worth now pay 4600 in Hood county for the same size house. A California family moved into my neighborhood three years ago, they are as conservative as any Texan. By the way Hood county is 70%...
  3. MacTexas744

GoFrogs: Volleyball swept by Iowa State

I often wonder what difference a coach can make in volleyball. I look at Baylor and prior to hiring their current coach in 2015 the Bears were 14-17 with a conference record of 4-12. Now the Bears are 15-0 and ranked. TCU coach's first year was 2014 with a record of 19-10 with a conference...
  4. MacTexas744

2019 Baseball recruiting class

I don't see any infielders on frogtex list?
  5. MacTexas744

Tech Fans on Twitter

The showgirls use to perform in the 6th inning in front of the visitors dugout until the Tech players were making rude comments and throwing water on them. Now they perform in front of the TCU dugout.
  6. MacTexas744

SB Nation: Texas taking confidence and lessons into matchup against TCU

Is that the reason they lost the Maryland game-no game film?
  7. MacTexas744

2017 coaching moves

The problem at Tennessee is reported in the 12/1 podcast Outkick the Show with Clay Travis https://www.foxsports.com/podcasts/story/outkick-the-podcast-081114 Worth the listen.
  8. MacTexas744

OT - Pinched nerve

Spinal decompression.
  9. MacTexas744

Des Moines Register: Matt Campbell on Top 25: 'Those things are things you want after the season'

https://cyclonefanatic.com/forum/threads/crowd-for-saturday.232390/ Looks like they worry about the same thing we do every week.
  10. MacTexas744

Cable TV Alternatives

I have 3 tv's and I have run my OTA antenna to one of the tv's. I have two other tv's I would like to get the OTA signal but I cannot run an antenna wire to them. I have searched for a solution but all seem complicated. My question, what streaming device would you use to get OTA channels to...
  11. MacTexas744

Cable TV Alternatives

Here is my story of why I will become a cable cutter. I have had Directv since 1996 and have watched the price go up and up over the years. When I learned AT&T bought them I knew we had problems. Well, the straw that broke the camels back came in last months bill. They added a "Federal Cost...