• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. F

#BAYLORTEARS

Cruised the Baylor fan site to see how they are handling the loss yesterday… lots of finger pointing at Sharpen and Grimes but also the usual “TCU is fools gold”, “They will lose the rest of their games” TCU will get stomped if they make the Playoffs”. Well, you know, they may be right. We don’t...
  2. F

#BAYLORTEARS

Literally like shooting fish in a barrel… two weeks later, their “historian” brings up 61-58… Now admittedly, he is the creator and President of the “61-58 Circle Jerk Club” (not to mention comes in first and third in the weekly competition) but c’mon dude, Baylor is 1-6 since and you LOST...
  3. F

#BAYLORTEARS

Yep, it literally is all they got. “Big Game” Briles and Baylor crapped the bed every time they’ve played a major bowl game (and no, Baylor Fans, beating North Carolina in the Russell Athletics Bowl is not considered a major game); they always fail to mention the fact that TCU finished #3 in...
  4. F

#BAYLORTEARS

God forbid... the loose / lose error is one of my pet peeves... I am just glad that Eight and I had the conversation; I understand he does have an interest in Baylor just not to the level of checking out their site - he may not understand why I go to the site or discuss/compare old games, but...
  5. F

#BAYLORTEARS

I go occasionally to check on their recruiting efforts since many times TCU and Baylor are pursuing the same players. Sometimes I run into stupidities like this and post on it. I am also curious, if you and MinFrog are so disinterested in things Baylor, why do you take the time to read and...
  6. F

#BAYLORTEARS

One of the biggest ass clowns over at SicEm365, that dumbass Baylor3216, trying to down play Baylor [ Finebaum ]ting the bed in 2014 against Michigan State by claiming that Ole Miss was not much of a team (9-3 rather than 8-4 and they beat #3 Alabama); oh and no QB? Starting QB Bo Wallace played the...
  7. F

#BAYLORTEARS

Occasionally out of boredom I will go to SicEm365 to look for Baylor Tears. Like most sites, they have their reasonable fans plus some real losers. Two of the bigger losers that stand out are MrGolfguy and Baylor3216. MrGolfguy is still butthurt over a video from 2010 of a TCU fan yelling “Good...
  8. F

#BAYLORTEARS

Got bored and decided to take a look at the SicEm365 site... what a shocker, there were a couple of posts on their life-time obsession, the 61-58 game..I would bet my last dollar that the Historian dude has had more sex (with himself) watching that video than he has ever had with a woman...
  9. F

#BAYLORTEARS

Hey BearlyAFrog, remember when I said the Bears will chicken choke on the national stage? Maybe now you get it....
  10. F

2020 Recruiting Thread

Let’s see... we lost the Fiesta Bowl but won the Rose and Peach Bowl (2-1 in major bowls vs 0-3)TCU finished in the top 10 what? Six times in the last decade or so, including #2 and #3? The Bears finished in the Top 10 once in the last 60 years... oh, and we won the NIT... trust me y’all will...
  11. F

2020 Recruiting Thread

“Nah, it's all good. There aren't any games to win in February. UT and aTm should know that too.” Yawn. Be rest assured that when the Bears get to the national stage, they will do what they do best: chicken choke. Just like the Fiesta Bowl, the Cotton Bowl and the Sugar Bowl, they will find a...
  12. F

Signing Day thread

Baylor is 1-4 when playing TCU over the last half decade... you really want to go there? Do you think at all before posting?
  13. F

#BAYLORTEARS

Prophesy over at “Our Daily Bears”?
  14. F

#BAYLORTEARS

15. F

NOW it's time to fire Cumbie. No more playing around

Agreed- that play calling sucked..
  16. F

#BAYLORTEARS

”How many top 10 finishes has TCU had while in the Big 12 compared to Baylor? Nice 8 point win over 0-3 Rice though.” These ass-clown Baylor fans keeping making this stupid argument about TCU’s record while in the Big 12; the Frogs have the second most conference wins over the last 5 years next...
  17. F

2011 Rose Bowl on tv

We passed a large group of Whiskey fans when one quipped “hope TCU finishes second”; my buddy instantly replied, “we will when we beat you”...
  18. F

Another Startlegram put down of TCU

Sadly, I have an old frat brother who slobbers over his knob on Facebook posts, desperate for ol’ Bud’s approval I guess; reading Bud’s posts shows he is sanctimoniously self righteous and honestly believes he is a bit smarter than the peasants that dare disagree with him..,
  19. F

Woe is me!!!

All we know for sure is that with both teams and their fan bases at the game, pizza delivery in the Metroplex is going to slow to a crawl...
  20. F

#BAYLORTEARS

All week long, the loser, Baylor [hundinnen ] over at SicEm have trashed GP as a “so called” defensive genius; wonder what they are thinking now after TCU held “The GOAT”, Brewer, to such a sorry game? Ha!ha!ha!