• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. R

Benedict Patterson!

As did Sonny’s
  2. R

Why, Gary? Why?

Wish him success other than when he is playing tcu. And I too hate baylor with a passion but my love for the man who made TCUs football program and by extension TCU what it is today is more important. I think some of y’all need to do some deep deep reflection on this.
  3. R

Alabama deserves to be in the playoffs over florida state

I am sure this won’t be popular on this board but it is just my view. Does anyone agree? Florida state is not the same team without Travis.
  4. R

Should Sonny make a run at Coach O?

I must have missed his scandal too. Anybody got a link?
  5. R

Week 12 - Other Games

Yeah their starter is hurt. I’m not sure this back up is all that much of a drop off (they both suck)
  6. R

Week 12 - Other Games

I hope BYU finds a way to beat OU
  7. R

FWST: Why the rivalry with Baylor means so much to TCU

I am way younger than 40. I didn’t attend TCU. I have just been a fan since I was a kid. Regardless of these things I hate Baylor with a passion and every year this is the game I care more about. I don’t hate SMU but I do enjoy the rivalry and will be sad when we stop playing them. Same way I...
  8. R

GoFrogs: Preview: vs. Mississippi Valley State

That was kinda suspicious tbh
  9. R

Let the hate flow

I hope we kill them. The most important game IMO. If the boys get a win today I won’t be too disappointed on the season
  10. R

GoFrogs: Preview: vs. Mississippi Valley State

We are not doing good either. We should be destroying this team
  11. R

The Spun: Former TCU Coach Gary Patterson Makes His Intentions About Coaching Clear

Would be awesome cause then I can root for both teams
  12. R

DCTF: Texas, TCU heading in opposite directions after three-point Longhorns win

If bama loses to Georgia they aren’t making it and texas is irrelevant. No 2 loss team has ever made it. If bama beats Georgia I could see Georgia making it over texas lol so effectively bama would make it over texas but I think they’d probably be #1
  13. R

The Spun: Former TCU Coach Gary Patterson Makes His Intentions About Coaching Clear

Sonnys team quit on him this year against K state (laughing on the sidelines the entire game). So what’s the difference? Does sonny get a longer leash than the guy that built our program from the ground up?
  14. R

The new Texas A&M coach is….

I would give Jeff traylor a try if sonny left
  15. R

Haley Cavinder commits to the Frogs

Don’t worry guys, she’s hot and she’s good…
  16. R

This would be pretty epic actually. Hoping he goes to miss state or Arkansas (out of the possible choices for next season)
  17. R

I want nothing more than for GP to come back but I think it is best for him if he goes. Tcu did him dirty. I personally wouldn’t come back if I was him.