• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. M

GoFrogs.com: TCU takes down Delaware State, 14-5 (Equestrian)

https://gofrogs.com/news/2022/1/27/equestrian-tcu-takes-down-delaware-state-14-5.aspx?fbclid=IwAR0dHpfV3f2sJkZUq6uKsRi0TmaV-5j37l1LjmzyI03C-ST-gTU_yw3OwSU FORT WORTH – The No. 10- ranked TCU equestrian team dominated No. 7 Delaware State, 14-5, Thursday evening in Fort Worth. The Horned Frogs...
  2. M

Enough With the Melt Down Threads

Cool it with the melt down threads. Too many here are getting amped up over a story that we have no real details on. Every new report is just a click bait quoting another report quoting a source that nobody can name. In what is supposed to be the most secretive of process, we are supposed to...
  3. M

2nd and 1, 3rd and 1 ...

RTDB
  4. M

Saturday Football Games

Eastern Kentucky/Marshall 1 PM Eastern (ESPN) Middle Tennessee/Army 1:30 PM Eastern (CBSSN) ponies/Texas State 4:30 Eastern (ESPN) Houston Baptist/University of North Texas 7:30 Eastern (ESPN 3) Ark St/Memphis 8 Eastern (ESPN) SFU/UTEP 9 Eastern (ESPN3)
  5. M

2019 Army Navy

2 PM Central on CBS.
  6. M

OT: National Finals Rodeo

The National Finals Rodeo opens tonight. Broadcast time on CBS Sports Network is 8:30 pm central for coverage with the 1st round beginning at 9 pm. https://www.nfrexperience.com/home/tv_schedule
  7. M

Anderson Named Rhodes Scholar Finalist

gofrogs.com FORT WORTH – TCU equestrian's Laska Anderson has been named a 2020 Rhodes Scholar Finalist as announced by the University Monday afternoon. "Laska's honor may come as a surprise to some but it does not to us," TCU Director of Equestrian Haley Schoolfield said. "She is brilliant...
  8. M

Beat Iowa State

'nuff said
  9. M

Beat Kansas

nuff said
  10. M

Gundy Gives Answers "Question" Rather Direclty

Good for Gundy. https://sports.yahoo.com/mike-gundy-calls-reporter-a-jackass-after-odd-t-boone-pickens-question-164101030.html
  11. M

CFN Stat Shows TCU in Top 15 Beating FBS Teams with Winning Record

This article shows two things: A. TCU has a very good record (compared to the rest of the country) against competitive FBS teams. B. There is a lot of good football played across the country. (Those who claim one conference means more or the road runs through them, etc. are discounting the...
  12. M

Today's Army Navy Coverage

College Game Day in Philly (on now) CBS Sports Net. Inside College Football Pregame at 10:30 CBSSN Presentation of the March On at 11 CBSSN Army Navy Tailgate Pregame at 12:30 2:00, switch over to CBS for America's Game Army Navy on CBS at 2:00 (All times Central) God Bless the Men and Women...
  13. M

Alvarez Comments About CFP Work

Ok, I behaved myself in the title. So... Fat Alvarez was on the radio in Arkansas this week. 103.7. (Fellow Frog in the area on vacation and texted an alert to me. Birds were slow moving so I figured why not listen.) Found the link to the...
  14. M

SEC gets a truckstop

http://www.knoxnews.com/story/money/2017/07/10/pilot-flying-j-joins-sec-network-big-sponsorship-deal/464050001/
  15. M

Congrats OU Golf - National Championship

Congratulations to Coach Hybl and the Sooner Golf Team. I enjoyed watching your guys play the tournament this year. Well earned national championship. Very solid golf on a tough course in varied conditions. Impressive what Hybl has been building there. I'll be re-watching it this evening as...
  16. M

Gratuitous Colonial Thread

Actually, it's very called for. Who is headed out to Colonial this week? I'm heading there on Wednesday, Thursday and back out there on Saturday. And yes, JJ listed as playing this year.
  17. M

CGP at Peach Bowl Challenge

Looks like GP and LT are one of the pairings at the Chik-Fil-A Peach Bowl Challenge golf tourney. Action kicks off today. Usually, a television production of the tournament is broadcast on ESPN in early August and in late December. I'll try to track down the exact dates. More information on...