• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. S

Remembering some GP teams - 2001

Me and my buddy actually drove up to watch the Nebraska game. Printers got hurt after the game was tied at 7. Thought we might have had a chance if he would have stayed healthy. Defense played great, Nebraska basically played the game on our side of the 50 but Godbolt had like 7 stops of...
  2. S

CBS Sports: TCU and Michigan both on upset alert at home

West Virginia is very good. I believe the frogs are slightly better and it increases when depth gets involved. Really hope the Frogs put it to them, but expect a very close game.
  3. S

What improvements do you want to see after bye?

A full stadium when the team takes the field.
  4. S

Oklahoma State Opens at -9.5

Okie st is a very good team. Frogs will have to play a very good game to win. I think they do it.
  5. S

SMU point spread

I was leaving Vegas Monday and line opened at 18.5 at Caesars. Not a greatdeal of movement so far.
  6. S

Frog Club Donor Rewards

Got mine too. Summer almost over, but it will get good use.
  7. S

SMU point spread

You can mail in tickets, but you have 6 months to cash in. I'll be back before then. Also bet on TCU winning national championship. $30 bet could win 2,400. Can't win if you don't risk anything.
  8. S

SMU point spread

I'm leaving Vegas today and I bet the frogs to cover. Never know, but TCU is much better.
  9. S

Prediction Thread: Frogs v Hogs

Frogs. 38. Arky. 20
  10. S

2017 CFB: Week 1 Other Games Thread and TV Schedule

Texas looks lost. We need big 12 to win these out of conference games not get spanked at home.
  11. S

Make this guys day

I sent s message last night. Thanks for the heads up.
  12. S

TCU Super Regional

Way to go frogs
  13. S

Daryl Washington back with Cardinals

Loved watching him play. He is great when he is on the field, but he has to stop messing up.
  14. S

BASEBALL: #2 TCU at WVU - Sunday Game Thread

Game isn't over and this is a very talented team.
  15. S

MBB: TCU vs. Georgia Tech - NIT Championship Game Thread

Frogs are playing hard and smart. Nor even shooting great but controlling the game.
  16. S

Word on the street about Robinson who plays football

I got the opportunity to meet Scott on a bus trip to Oklahoma State before he passed. Treated me like one of his own even though I didn't attend TCU. Amazingly sweet guy.
  17. S

Frog/Spider Game Thread

Great team effort tonight. Richmond is clearly over matched. That Kline kid is a beast though.