• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Nameless Frog

What are your favorite games to rewatch?

I had an elevator ride with that dude, and got him to sign my helmet! Coach P, Josh Doctson, and others signed the other side of it. On topic my favorite TCU game of all time is probably the Peach bowl...just an amazing curb stomping of almighty SEC. No one could beat that team at that point...
  2. Nameless Frog

Hill asked "how did you flip the switch at half?"

Yes and pressure on their qb every play, which caused many early throws and incompletions. Awesome job by our D-line, and great running decisions from Kenny!
  3. Nameless Frog

B12 Championship Thread TCU vs OU

This is an overall piss-poor performance. The coaching philosophy is a joke, they are not playing to win, they are playing not to lose. Problem is they are down by 24. They should have packed up at halftime and went home.
  4. Nameless Frog

Bowl Options

I think there are scenarios where we could go to the Cotton or Orange bowls, because they are at-large selections. I believe #4 is impossible, because the big 12 gets an automatic bid to a NY6 if a team does NOT go to the playoff. However, if a team does go, then that counts as our auto-bid...
  5. Nameless Frog

Searching for older/previous games

Just got the Clemson game. I thought it didn't exist, but indeed it does.
  6. Nameless Frog

Game Thread: #6 TCU @ #5 OU - 7 pm on FOX

Down 3 scores, ball at midfield, 4th and 3. Defense can't get a stop to save their lives. Oh I know, let's take a delay of game and punt it!!! Why don't they just pack up their stuff and head back to Fort Worth? The coaches quit, and I feel terrible for the players. This is really embarrassing.
  7. Nameless Frog

The Dominion Post: Holgorsen takes high road with refs

His team had 2 penalties called....they held on almost every play and got away with it. He has nothing to complain about....
  8. Nameless Frog

FS1 Ad Breaks?

Completely agree with Peacefrog, it was really obnoxious! Killed all momentum any time we got it.
  9. Nameless Frog

That Offensive Pass Interference was a really bad call

Refs were awful today! I was at the game and I have to agree with almost everyone here. The spot on the first drive was bs, the conveniently missed calls in WVU favor on 3rd downs and scoring plays, etc. Great to know I am not the only one that sees the consistent missed holding calls from...
  10. Nameless Frog

Kenny Hill

Just pointing out how ridiculous your argument(or lack of) is. He has failed on plays last year and this year...what QB hasn't? Here's your sign dude. No one is perfect.
  11. Nameless Frog

Kenny Hill

Tom Brady has failed on many plays in his career too....
  12. Nameless Frog

Kenny Hill

People really need to get off his. He played a great game today. MOST of his incompletions today were receivers dropping balls that hit them right in the numbers. He threw one bad pass today when he had 2 guys open and threw the ball right between them, and got booed out of the stadium...
  13. Nameless Frog

UT upsets #4 USC

Wow...what an epic fail.
  14. Nameless Frog

Was the Clemson game broadcasted? That is one I can't find anywhere either, and I was at work during it so I just assumed it wasn't broadcasted.
  15. Nameless Frog

I thought of doing something like this also, most of the games I have pre-2009 are on DVD. The number to the far right on the screens is the number of discs each game is. I will definitely let you know if I decide to do it, but before I do I would like to grow my collection! Yes these are the...
  16. Nameless Frog

Hello fellow Frog fans, I am a die-hard TCU fan and I collect TCU games. I have a decent collection but have run out of sources to find them, so I am reaching out in the hopes that I can get my hands on some more. I am interested in any games from 1998-2008 that I don't have. (I have almost...
  17. Nameless Frog

Josh Doctson turning heads at camp

I got to meet him in the lobby at my hotel the day after the Alamo Bowl!