• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. finafrog

NCAA Tournament

So we have excellent bottom teams; top, no so much. (Who cares or remembers how many teams are top 70?)
  2. finafrog

Lampkin back in portal

Colorado cannabis laws too loose?
  3. finafrog

NCAA Tournament

You mean he gets fouled on every position and called 20% of the time.
  4. finafrog

FWST: TCU basketball player offers cold assessment on the reality of a college degree

He did not come here to play school. In contrast, Emari Demercado got a bachelor's, a master's in Business Analytics, and happens to play in the NFL. Same age.
  5. finafrog

NCAA Tournament

If he had left about 15 lbs OFF the floor and conditioned better, it could have had a whole other ending.
  6. finafrog

Last Four Byes

Don't blow 17 pt lead. Lucky not to be completely out. We can beat those other 3. Unless we play ourselves out of it. Let's find out. It's this a sweet 16 team or NIT?
  7. finafrog

OT: Predict the Super Bowl

Chiefs 23-11
  8. finafrog

I guess TCU MBB just can't handle being ranked.....

Handled higher ranked baylor on the road. Get lost.
  9. finafrog

B12/ACC Collective?

Wrong. That's the idea.
  10. finafrog

Cockroaches vs 1500 lbs of bull Prediction thread

Tcu 9 - ut 47. Times have changed.
  11. finafrog

Heartland College Sports: Former TCU QB Trevone Boykin Trolls Twitter User Over Josh Hoover Comparison

Yes -- see his stats vs Northwestern (who tied for first in the Big 10 that season).
  12. finafrog

Gameday Thread: TCU at the Little Apple, Wildcat Edition (Oct 21, 2023; 6PM)

I hope we make up at least half of that on our possession to start the half.
  13. finafrog

Gameday Thread: TCU at the Little Apple, Wildcat Edition (Oct 21, 2023; 6PM)

This is going to be worse that Georgia. KState feel they need to embarrass us.
  14. finafrog

OT - Anyone been to Lajitas Resort

Like someone above recommended, go to Santa Fe for a romantic anniversary in the summer. Or numerous places in Colorado. Lajitas can work if you are the kind of couple that likes Terlingua/Big Bend for things to do, but if you were, you'd stay in Terlingua or Big Bend in the first place. Also...
  15. finafrog

I'm Warming Up To Briles

You warm now?
  16. finafrog

OC

His name is Briles. Also the answer to the OP question.
  17. finafrog

Houston game -- what section is TCU at?

Thanks. I just got 2 at section 225 from the Houston ticket office. Apparently, there are still tickets available in the visitors' sections.