• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. BearlyAFrog

It’s one thing to look bad, it’s another to be just embarrassing…

At least the Frogs were setting records at the Natl Championship Game.
  2. BearlyAFrog

TCU vs Kansas Game Thread

Congratulations. Appreciate the help.
  3. BearlyAFrog

Baylor coach loses cool at TCU heckler

No lies. TCU owns Baylor. 6 of 7 is domination. I threw up in my mouth a little bit just typing it but facts is facts. Also facts is that Baylors has 3 coaches with 10 win seasons in the last 7 years. I wish there was less rapin and more stability but what ya gonna do? Best of luck with...
  4. BearlyAFrog

Coach Dykes Officially Named ESPN

Going to be tough to see Kaz wearing purple...especially with all the fond fan memories he's made in Ft Worth
  5. BearlyAFrog

Feel sorry for Cincy

Not random, deliberate attempt to prop up OU. OU was supposed to win in Waco setting up OU vs OkSt for the conference. If OU takes care of business then they go undefeated or 12-1 with wins over solid ranked opponents...CFP once again
  6. BearlyAFrog

Gameday Thread: TCU vs #14 Baylor (Kill-er edition)

Damned if you do, damned if you don't. Congrats. Now go hire Sumlin or Miles or something.
  7. BearlyAFrog

Something Does Not Add Up

Any truth to the idea that he was talking to LSU and TCU got upset. Put him in his place?
  8. BearlyAFrog

Playoff Expansion seems inevitable, my money was not on 12 teams

24/7 has the "what if" scenario for the past CFP years. https://247sports.com/LongFormArticle/College-Football-Playoff-12-team-playoff-expansion-what-past-seasons-would-look-like-166392857/Amp/?__twitter_impression=true
  9. BearlyAFrog

Goodbye to Kim Mulkey!!

You guys started a Mulkey thread. Without searching through years of previous posts I feel pretty confident that no one here ever started a thread about any other women's basketball coach. Hopefully Frog baseball can do its part to take your minds off of Baylor for a few weeks.
  10. BearlyAFrog

Goodbye to Kim Mulkey!!

I love it. Mulkey has won more national championship games than games she's lost to the Frogs. The hate is strong here.
  11. BearlyAFrog

TCU Men's Tennis - 2020-2021

Careful...you about to rile up some football frogs with talk like that!
  12. BearlyAFrog

NCAA tourney thread

Not sure if Aggie style Nattys count. But I appreciate the basketball wisdom.
  13. BearlyAFrog

Signing Day Thread

Damn, You have 26 westside season tickets for TCU games?!...you might ACTUALLY be taking crazy pills.
  14. BearlyAFrog

Gameday Thread: TCU vs Baylor; Halloween Edition

I guess after watching the OU game maybe it isnt
  15. BearlyAFrog

Gameday Thread: TCU vs Baylor; Halloween Edition

Hard to believe you're seeing two big 12 champs play each other right now. Also hard to believe GP is calling timeouts before taking a knee
  16. BearlyAFrog

Waco Herald-Tribune: After lively practice, Bears say they're back on the same page

And the only score of the half is from a bad call
  17. BearlyAFrog

Waco Herald-Tribune: After lively practice, Bears say they're back on the same page

Turns out my crappy team is MUCH worse than your crappy team.