• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. MinerFrog2409

Funky Town football jerseys this season?

To be fair pretty much every team had the classic look in the 60s and 70s. And you're comparing apples and oranges. We are not Bama. Never gonna be. We also don't have Saban. So if a uniform rumored about on the internet happens to be used I don't really see how that's catering to them. It's...
  2. MinerFrog2409

We don't have a classic uniform like Alabama. We've changed so many times over the years that we can't decide to be traditional now. The uniforms aren't the reason we've lost the last few years. It was the head coach
  3. MinerFrog2409

if the kids like em i dont care
  4. MinerFrog2409

New York Post: Jalen Reagor gives Eagles fans more reasons to boo him in playoff loss

I hope he gets as many chances. Reag definitely hasn't made it easy on himself
  5. MinerFrog2409

New York Post: Jalen Reagor gives Eagles fans more reasons to boo him in playoff loss

It sucks that it hasn't worked out for him in Philly but being an ex 1st rounder he will get another shot somewhere. Hope he can take advantage of his new surroundings, wherever they may be.
  6. MinerFrog2409

FWST: Quinn Ewers, former No. 1 recruit from Southlake Carroll, is transferring to Texas

Ewers is Mitch Mustain until I see him do anything at the college level.
  7. MinerFrog2409

SFGate: Current, former Hawaii players detail alleged mistreatment and abuse under coach Todd Graham

I would guess most of the guys going to Hawaii don't have many other options. Go play in Hawaii or maybe you can go to NMSU or SFA. Hawaii would seem like a much better place to spend 4 years.
  8. MinerFrog2409

Those uniforms

Baylor colors are puke green and Tom Herman pee chart dehydrated yellow. No Baylor jerseys ever. Carry on
  9. MinerFrog2409

Those uniforms

Dangit. Guess I was blocking that one out.
  10. MinerFrog2409

QueJo - so much talent on this team

O Line definitely played better and it helps when your QB houdinis out of a few sacks. Not a knock on the OL but a compliment to Morris
  11. MinerFrog2409

Those uniforms

2-0 is all that matters. Wear em til we lose (semi kidding)
  12. MinerFrog2409

Is anyone here hating Baylor this week?

Hadn't been doing my part but thanks for getting me back on board. [Baylor asshoe]
  13. MinerFrog2409

The Post LHCGP Coach Discussion

Napier, Traylor, and Dykes would be my next picks. All signs point to Dykes. Hope the grass is greener but excited for a new regime
  14. MinerFrog2409

Fire Gary

Bittersweet as GP is all I remember as a frog fan. But it is the right move. I'm excited to see where we go from here. I wish GP the best and wish it could have ended more smoothly. But now let's go money whip someone who can get it done in the NIL age. Thanks to GP for leaving us where we are.
  15. MinerFrog2409

Zach Evans

Its an old post that he just unarchived. So he never fully deleted just had them hidden.
  16. MinerFrog2409

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Lotta self imposed bans on the forum this weekend
  17. MinerFrog2409

Obinna Eze Fund --- Update on his situation

Update from Jimmycorn on 247 ---------------------------------------------------- UPDATE!!!!! We did it! I am happy to share that more than 60 donors gave over $8,000 to the Football Discretionary Fund since Tuesday when this was first posted. This effort will get his family to the US to see...
  18. MinerFrog2409

OU QB information….

https://www.oudaily.com/sports/i-got-this-how-ou-quarterback-spencer-rattler-matured-from-confident-kid-to-national-championship/article_0c19e642-f54c-11eb-9471-271cdfdec6aa.html This passage from the article above is the main culprit. But it was everything. The attitude, entitlement, and...