• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Peacefrog

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Grown men shouldn’t be on tik tok.
  2. Peacefrog

CHARGERS waiving MAD MAX. Back to practice squad.

Max is a TCU legend. Max has never been an elite passer. There are only elite passers in the NFL and many of those suck at their jobs. Again, Max is a TCU legend. We will never forget him for that but we can’t wish him to be something he isn’t. You can’t heart your way to a successful...
  3. Peacefrog

TCU Construction Updates

That ugly building makes my wife angry. It’s better when my wife isn’t angry. Burn it down. Or a less dangerous demolition option.
  4. Peacefrog

Hauss Hejny

I’m loyal to the jersey and the school. If a player isn’t there is no reason for me to be loyal to them once the jersey comes off. Those that stay earn it. Those that don’t - whatever.
  5. Peacefrog

#BAYLORTEARS

It’s not a school’s fault. If you can’t afford it don’t go. Just because someone may want to attend a certain school doesn’t mean they can or should. I don’t understand why that’s a hard concept for people to understand. And the tuition isn’t high if people are willing to pay. When...
  6. Peacefrog

tragic death of Zach Muckleroy, big Frog supporter, TCU ex

Tragic and devastating. Unbelievably great family.
  7. Peacefrog

There is nothing redeeming whatsoever about this team or staff

So many of you are so embarrassingly overly dramatic and ridiculous. Be better, nerds.
  8. Peacefrog

I have a bottle. It’s pretty good. Texas based but distilled in Indiana, if I remember correctly. I bought when I couldn’t find Smoke Wagon and the dude at Total Wine said I’d like it as much.
  9. Peacefrog

Art Briles…

I now remember why I no longer really bother with this website. Same people being the same people.
  10. Peacefrog

Seems equally as important to trade in preventive care as it is to deal with illness as it happens. But I’m not an insurer nor an actuary. I’m just a normal man.
  11. Peacefrog

Damn, man. Glad you caught it. Be well. I decided a few weeks ago I wanted to see a cardiologist and get everything checked because I’m not getting younger. At the first visit doctor told me that unless I had a reason for the tests insurance would not cover it. So I said, “have i mentioned...
  12. Peacefrog

2024 edition of Best Colleges is National Universities

With those kind of numbers I’m guessing he’s a bibliographer.
  13. Peacefrog

That’s a really dumb metric by which to measure a university. A university is better based upon how much money the government will subsidize to send students there? I thought it was about educating adults to be better contributors to the economy and society. But I guess not. We are a stupid...
  14. Peacefrog

Frog and Pony Show 2K23

Did he really think we’d bother reading all that? What a moron.
  15. Peacefrog

smu game attendees

Why would he need to do that?
  16. Peacefrog

What the scheiss is social mobility? Follow up: who scheissing cares?
  17. Peacefrog

UH Observations

Some good, some ok, some bad stuff occurred. Some players good, some ok, some bad. Overall grade: ok.
  18. Peacefrog

Congratulations to SMU…

I was trying to find an article on it. How long did it take to raise the $100MM for the stadium project in 2011/12?