• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. FrogCop19

OT: Tina Turner Rollin' on the River in the Sky

R.I.P. at 83. Damnit.
  2. FrogCop19

OT- Comedian Gallagher dead at 76

One of my earliest memories of watching a comedian and laughing till I choked. Watching him smash a remote controlled police car toy while maniacally screaming, "PULL OVER! PULL OVER!" Watermelons everywhere are breathing a sigh of relief.
  3. FrogCop19

Big 12 Makes Official Decision On Texas, Oklahoma Future With Conference (www.si.com)

"Based on recent performances, both OU and UT have expressed an interest in remaining in the Big XII until the end of the current grant of rights. Both programs have arrived at this decision in order to obtain as much experience playing superior teams, such as TCU, before being routinely curb...
  4. FrogCop19

Uterus forum thread

Please feel free to remove, but I found this thread on Surly that reminded me of our Warden B. thread "Briles is the kind of guy that...." Say what you want about them (and you'd probably be accurate) but there is some funny stuff on here...
  5. FrogCop19

R.I.P. Dwayne Haskins

Hit and killed by a car this morning...
  6. FrogCop19

R.I.P. John Madden

Damnit, this sucks.
  7. FrogCop19

Lincoln Riley tries to cook...

...and hilarity ensues. Comments on this are gold. Sorry if already posted somewhere.
  8. FrogCop19

SIAP, but this made me happy on several levels...

http://www.espn.com/nfl/draft2018/story/_/id/23301572/baker-mayfield-definitely-conversation-cleveland-browns-no-1-pick