• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Punter1

OT - PRP Therapy. Anybody done it before???

I just did my first round for a hip condition..was wondering if anyone else has ever done it or had friends or family thats done it and what the results were....and how to make it as effective as possible. PRP stands for platelet rich plasma and its a procure where they draw your own blood...
  2. Punter1

Holy crap...anyone else read this ESPN.com article??? Just sickening....

Easily the most disturbing story I've ever read about an athlete....and it makes me hate Joe Paterno, Art Briles and Baylor 100x more...
  3. Punter1

Coach K aint done....

....no way he rides into the sunset after 2 straight loses to Carolina. He's too much of a competitor. Me thinks he tells Jon Scheyer..."Hey kid, you gotta wait one more year minimum....I'm not going out like that. If Tom Brady can change his mind and come back so can I."
  4. Punter1

Darn these refs. All darning game...

Just Fn sad.....win or lose we ha e gotten screwed all game.
  5. Punter1

Did Bane and Williams set a record tonight??

Combined they scored 38 points...DB had 25, KW had 13. Without doing too much digging, that is the most points I can ever remember scored in a game by TCU player(s). I don't think Kurt Thomas ever got that high and I don't think him and Lee Nailon ever combined for that much...but who knows.
  6. Punter1

Is Saturday a Black Jacket night....

Was hopeful it'd be a blackout game since it might be our only home nite game this year...but knows. I have an extra black jacket if anyone needs to borrow one.
  7. Punter1

Ed O is the gift that keeps on giving....

This dude clearly isn't playing with a full deck....darning love it. Too bad he's fired after this year after they go 4-8.
  8. Punter1

D Bane playing on NBATV Sunmer League....

...game just started. He's already got 6 of the 1st 10 pts. He's starting and playing well....
  9. Punter1

Cam Norrie taking on Roger Federer now at Wimbledon...

Down 2 sets...better hurry to watch it...
  10. Punter1

USA vs Turkey U19 - Featuring M Miles is on now...Live on Youtube

No commentators...but still fun to watch...
  11. Punter1

Jake....is done.

I know this isn't a newsflash but after today's outing I fully expect him to be DFA'd by the Cubs. He's been just awful the past month and in the last two starts against the horrible hitting Mets and Marlins, he got shelled. The only thing that might save him is the Cubs have 2 starters in the...
  12. Punter1

Fort Worth NCAA Regional Thread

Started this because I was doing some quick McNeese St research...and wondering if we would hold back a starter Game 1. Well McNeese almost certainly will start Will Dion, a 5-10 lefty (of coarse) who is the SLC pitcher of the year. He's coming off two great starts in their tournament including...
  13. Punter1

Congrats to Paul Barjon...

With the TCU shoutout at the end...
  14. Punter1

Big Kev declares again...

15. Punter1

2021 MLB Draft....

...limited to 20 rounds. Up over last year's 5 round draft but still a lot less than normal. This should be good for college baseball as MLB has less minot league teams to stock thus the need for less players. Not quite sure how this will affect our current roster and HS commits. Moose should...
  16. Punter1

Awesome analysis of Tulane pitcher accused of using pine tar....

If you haven't discovered Jomboy on Twitter or YouTube....you gotta follow/subscribe. They do the absolute best sports breakdowns in about 4 mins. The dude is an absolute insane lip reader and hysterical at the same time. I just love his stuff...
  17. Punter1

Kenny Hustle lighting up LeBron....

...17 pts as the Thunder lead 67-57 at half. No other OKC player is in double figures. Bane also had a great game tonight starting for the Grizz with 18 pts in a win over Charlotte. Pretty darn cool we have 2 of tbe 30 starting shooting guards in the NBA.
  18. Punter1

I think this guy may be a former pro playing under a different name....

This is just obscene...no matter what level.
  19. Punter1

More good Bball news...Kenny Hustle goes off in win...

Leads Thunder with 19 pts in 23 mins in win over Htown coming off the bench. Also led the team with a +24. Was 7-8 from the field...3 -3 from deep. Dude just is so steady...wish a championship contending team would trade for him.
  20. Punter1

Check out Kenny Hustle's line tonight....

...in the Thunder's 127-125 win over the Bulls tonight. Dude is so solid. 27 mins 6-6 from the field 14 pts 5 rebounds 2 assists 2 steals ZERO turnovers +21 when he was on the floor