• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Realtorfrog

Time for TX game?

When Kansas State beats TX and we beat Texas Tech what time slot do we get? I sure hope it’s a 7o’clock game!!
  2. Realtorfrog

Is Savion Williams………

Hurt in the “doghouse” or does our QB not find him?? I figure we’ll hear transfer portal any day now! 4 to 2 and 10 to 1
  3. Realtorfrog

How many staff??

How many staff members can a team have? Is it regulated at all or just how much do you want to pay…… I went to the CU webpage this morning and they have 50 people listed as coaches all the way from head coach to administrative positions. These 50 do not include athletic directors. Oh and...
  4. Realtorfrog

Best Tshirt ever

For Colorado game Picture of Deion with the caption DeToed vs DeFrogs* Stolen but I can’t keep from laughing.
  5. Realtorfrog

Names on back of baseball jerseys?

Any idea why we don’t have the names of players on baseball jerseys? Just wondering…..
  6. Realtorfrog

38 and Done

Couldn’t have happened to a better bunch!!
  7. Realtorfrog

Aggy cancels game to possibly host

Saw that aggy cancelled a midweek game next week to protect their record in hopes to host a regional….. and they admitted as much publicly!!!!!!!!
  8. Realtorfrog

Mathis to the portal….

This one hurts. He’s a beast when he wants to be!
  9. Realtorfrog

Omaha favorite?

I’m taking Stanford!
  10. Realtorfrog

Jeff Gladney in trouble

Story on CBS I hope it’s all made up..........
  11. Realtorfrog

30 day snooze

Might be time to install a 30 day snooze feature like Facebook has! I know we can ignore already but I’ve limited that to only one in my entire time here.
  12. Realtorfrog

No ABC

And the championship games are all on Channel 8 tomorrow.......I know I can stream it but really DirectTV!!
  13. Realtorfrog

What is the sack record in a game?

We have to be approaching 10 at least.
  14. Realtorfrog

Joe Brady moving on....

After Coach O said he was committed and thought he would stay?? Going to be bibs OC!
  15. Realtorfrog

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I hope you all enjoy your day and Go Frogs!!
  16. Realtorfrog

T shirt tos

I know this is petty since we lost but why do the people running the t shirt toss only shoot the T-shirt’s into the student section???? I’m pretty sure the students aren’t interested in a generic T-shirt. Why not spread them around and let the fans that would really promote and wear them have a...
  17. Realtorfrog

No ou game thread?

I guess everyone was at the game! Good showing by the fans except the students forgot the game time I guess. Really missed Noi today. Tough loss.
  18. Realtorfrog

Second smallest FBS school

I knew we were a small school but didn’t realize only Wake Forest was smaller. Makes our success in sports even more impressive.
  19. Realtorfrog

cdc replicating Go Purple Friday

Saw he was tweeting about burnt orange Friday’s.....
  20. Realtorfrog

Staying or going??

Anyone know what the holdup is? I understand giving someone time but once you put it out their make a decision. We will be fine either way I know but somebody is getting slow played.