• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. east side frog

Frank Windegger passed away this afternoon.

You probably knew my uncle, Curt Dearing.
  2. east side frog

Who is the best Texas h.s. player you ever saw?

You are confused. The Tooler twins played for the Corbett Comets in Scoogie County. The Gooblers beat them the last game of the season in a battle of unbeaten powers.
  3. east side frog

Who is the best Texas h.s. player you ever saw?

Those Corbett Comets were a hell of a force to be reckoned with back in those days. However, they seemed to fall off after Coach Shug Noble retired.
  4. east side frog

TCU Online Only

A lot of schools are doing this, and I think it is a workable solution for most classes, but I was a biology major and chemistry minor and spent as much time in labs as I did in class. How are you supposed to learn anatomy or quantitative analysis without labs.
  5. east side frog

Well, at least we won’t have to watch the sooner chuck wagon 5 or 6 times

Now if the 0U band could learn a couple of different tunes, they might be tolerable.
  6. east side frog

Gameday Thread: TCU vs Cyclones (Game Moved to 1PM)

You can do whatever you want to. I want to win, but I try not to let the desire to win cloud my objectivity.
  7. east side frog

TCU has about 10,000 students. UT Austin has 51,000 students. Even in Fort Worth, there are five UT alums for every TCU alum. OU "only" has 28,000 students, but they have 3 million T-shirt fans. Trust me, everyone in Oklahoma is a OU T-shirt fan. I lived there for several years. The only...
  8. east side frog

How many remember the "dark ages" from the mid 60's to Franchione. Patterson has been a blessing to this program. He deserves every opportunity to turn this around. If he cannot, he deserves to leave on his own terms. We (TCU fans) have not always been so delusional. In the end, it's only a...
  9. east side frog

OT - I need black boots.

The best boots are the boots that fit. I have always been partial to the way Nocona boots fit my feet, especially the EE sizes . If you can afford custom made boots, go for it. My father and uncles used to get their dress boots custom made, but I have too many expensive hobbies for that...
  10. east side frog

Hoops Game Thread: Frogs v Mountaineers

Every time we play WVU, I feel like I need a shower.
  11. east side frog

Gameday Thread: #BeatTexas

Not what I meant. Hill has taken a lot of hits. Those hits take a toll
  12. east side frog

I hope we have one.
  13. east side frog

O-line came up big on that play. Anderson's second effort sealed the deal.
  14. east side frog

I turned 70 today...

Those of us on the downhill side of 60 truly appreciate the current state of TCU athletics. Happy birthday!
  15. east side frog

Labor omnia vincit

Labor omnia vincit
  16. east side frog

Game thread: TCU vs Okie Lite

Look at the orange [ Finebaum ]s leaving like rats from a sinking ship