• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. F

Fire Joe Gillespie

The blueprint on how to attack this D was perfected by UGA. If a team has the personnel (about 1/3 of the Big XII), it is really simple. Competing against a balanced O is a real challenge especially if you can’t tackle. Gaps EVERYWHERE.
  2. F

Fox announcers: Buffs to come out in Saturday's game wearing all white

The ‘buffs will think they are on a slip ‘n slide minus the cooling water.
  3. F

2023 CWS

Thought this team was Omaha worthy that first week. The wheels fell off and somehow they put them back on and drove it to the bracket finals. This team will be always have a special place in TCU memories. Fought until the end.
  4. F

2023 CWS

Some how, some way 3 more guys (besides Abeldt & Savage) are going to have to come out of this bullpen and be able to finish an inning and/or get an out or two to have a chance to finish this off. Need them to find it and QUICK. Safe travels to those going. Go Frogs!
  5. F

Lupton upgrades?

Very true about TCU Diamond. Dutton Street Park at Baylor was the worst. Dugouts about the size of a Little League field. It was the site of one of the more memorable brawls (which back then occurred a couple of Fridays a season in the SWC days).
  6. F

Friday weather for Game 1 - HIGH 96°, Saturday weather HIGH 94°

HP ump badly missed that punch out before their HR. But, thought he had a really good game compared to the **** I’ve had to watch from the Big XII umps ALL year. Offer him re-location expenses and a contract. In fact, make him director and get rid of about 1/2 these bums.
  7. F

Indianapolis Star: Indiana State athletic director Sherard Clinkscales explains decision to withdraw Super Regional bid

The part of this article that stuck out to me was that the HC says he did not know they were not hosting until Monday. Imagine winning your regional on Sunday thinking you are hosting. Monday morning getting a call from the AD, ”Oh, by the way….”. Then having to tell your team the news. When the...
  8. F

TCU hosting in Fort Worth

A very big, “THANK YOU” to the baseball gods. My regular season miseries are a distant memory, now. Sitting in my seats for a super this year. The odds on that. Happy June 5th, everyone.
  9. F

Toad to Omaha

Sorry if this has already been posted. L. Rodriquez is shut down for the year according to KS
  10. F

Toad to Omaha

Here’s wishing you are correct.
  11. F

Toad to Omaha

Next to LSU, this is the worst draw. Arkansas at home is tough Very tough. Had hope for the Stanford regional. Aggies have a real shot to get out of there.
  12. F

GoFrogs: TCU in the Phillips 66 Big 12 Championship Preview

After the opening SEC games, I said this was the most talented TCU team and could make it to Omaha. It has taken all of May to wipe the egg off my face from March & April. At least the boys have now paid the toll to get them on that road that leads to Omaha. A couple of more arms showing up...
  13. F

GoFrogs: TCU in the Phillips 66 Big 12 Championship Preview

Sounds familiar. Was that the same time they had too keep changing the bulbs on the visitors side of the football scoreboard from over use?
  14. F

FWST: TCU aiming for strong showing in Big 12 baseball tournament

L. Rod out for the BigXII tourney per reports. Shoulder impingement. Back for regionals. OSU without 2 good pitchers, also.
  15. F

FWST: TCU aiming for strong showing in Big 12 baseball tournament

I have no clue where Johnson got his D1 projections. Almost everything he said is wrong. The Frogs have not been projected as a host since mid year. Currently has them at WF as a 3 seed. I could keep going, but just trash most of this article.
  16. F

GoFrogs: TCU at Kansas State Baseball Preview

Wasn’t meant as a name game. Who do you TRUST?
  17. F

Please have someone up and ready because it can go south on Kole in a hurry at this point. The trouble is WHO? Guessing Luke. Lost so many chances to give him a cushion and stretch him out.
  18. F

Make the opposing pitcher throw 105 pitches in 4 2/3 innings and score 2 runs. That is really hard to do. He never should have made it out of the 2nd.
  19. F

GoFrogs: Texas State at TCU Baseball Preview

Tonight starts the make or break week. Must win tonight and take 2 of 3 from the 'Cats. Otherwise, it's a tournament championship or sit at home. C'mon boys, put it ALL together for the next 4. I'm begging here.
  20. F

GoFrogs: Briles Announced as New Offensive Coordinator/QBs Coach

Hate this hire, but its done. Sonny best hope is his new guy is a model citizen during his 1-2 year stay. Sonny had better told him that OL, RB and WR coaches are untouchable this cycle.