• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Bruce Berry

Gillespie Final Season Grade

F
  2. Bruce Berry

Dumber Throw

Hoover before the half last week or Shawn Robinson at Texas? I still gotta go with Robinson.
  3. Bruce Berry

Prediction

We will practice well tomorrow.
  4. Bruce Berry

Rams

Steve Avila Tre Tomlinson Joseph Noteboom Zach Evans Ochaun Mathis
  5. Bruce Berry

AP POLL

6. Bruce Berry

Big 12 Support

Played golf with my KU grad friend today-told me to go get this done. My neighbors who are UT season tickets holders just came over to say we are all behind you guys. My faith in man slowly being restored.
  7. Bruce Berry

AP Poll

8. Bruce Berry

Texas Monthly

Great story on Max.
  9. Bruce Berry

TCU Football ranked number 1

College Football ATS Records, 2022 Team ATS Record Cover Rate TCU 8-1-1 .889 UConn 9-2-0 .818 Oregon State
  10. Bruce Berry

ESPN College GameDay Podcast

They do it twice a week. Yesterday's version worth listening to.
  11. Bruce Berry

WSJ

I don't know how to post [ Finebaum ]. Good piece in the Journal yesterday about the Big 12 future if anyone interested. Still trying to determine if Yormark is full of [ Finebaum ] or not. We run the conference now anyway so not sure it matters.
  12. Bruce Berry

Mea culpa

If this plays out the way I think it's going to I would like to publicly apologize to Sonny Cumbie for all the negative things I said about him. The man is a genius.
  13. Bruce Berry

Van Zandt

Couple of thoughts rewatching the second half... Van Zandt running down Ingram was a scheissing amazing important play. He was flying down the field. Gary sending the punt team out and changing his mind. I was yelling take the safety and lets get on the scheissing bus. Also, I find the games more...
  14. Bruce Berry

Moose in....

15. Bruce Berry

Miracles do happen

Had over 49 in the SF/ATL game for a lot.
  16. Bruce Berry

Mea Culpa and other points

I was wrong- 1. The helmets looked much better in person. I stand corrected. 2. No way I'm throwing the ball on the last drive before the end of the first half. Sonny you were right. Other points- 3. Max was tremendous-the kid is special. 4. The TU genius sitting in front of me who...
  17. Bruce Berry

Fan Color Scheme

Are we done with that?
  18. Bruce Berry

King

Who made the decision he couldn't play QB for us? D'Eriq King had a hand in a career-high seven touchdowns, throwing for 419 yards and five scores and running for 134 yards and two more touchdowns in Houston's 57-36 victory over No. 21 and previously unbeaten South Florida on Saturday.
  19. Bruce Berry

Hang time

OU's punter's hang time was 5-6 minutes. Tech pinned us several times. Must be nice.
  20. Bruce Berry

Big 12

Kansas, K State, Texas.... Good God we need to get with Oklahoma and get out of this league.