• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. H0RNEDFR0G

Need 3 OU @ TCU tickets

Anyone have 3 OU TCU tickets they are willing to part with? Thanks in advance!
  2. H0RNEDFR0G

OU roll call

Who's going to Norman? Where are you going to pregame? I've heard that Volare and Bird's Nest in Campus Corner are both great places. I'll be at one of those places with 4 other TCU bros.
  3. H0RNEDFR0G

Conversation in Morgantown with Current WVU player

We went out to the bars in Morgantown after our humiliating defeat, and ran into one of the WVU players. He plays defense on the current team, in fact, he recorded 4 tackles against our Frogs Saturday. When I asked him to tell me a little bit about our football team, he spoke very candidly and...
  4. H0RNEDFR0G

Friday afternoon musings, now with less rage.

I'm firmly in the camp that SR is forcing it too much, but I don't blame him. The guy wants to make a play. But the pass protection is horrible. When QB gets in trouble, the receivers aren't coming back to the ball. SR's throws at receiver's feet last night indicates that they have been coached...
  5. H0RNEDFR0G

TCU's roster of rejects looking like one of the nation's best heading into rivalry game vs. Texas

Let's make sure the Defensive coaches know about this article and share it with the team. If they didn't have enough motivation this should do it. From the article: "There isn't a single starter on TCU's defense that had a Texas offer." DE, Ben Banogu -- transfer from Louisiana-Monroe DT...
  6. H0RNEDFR0G

Q&A with Bob Bowlsby, increase in revenue distribution other items

BOWLSBY: We’ll reveal the numbers at the end of May, but we expect a substantial increase from that of last year, which was $34.5 million per school. BOWLSBY: We’re spending a lot of time considering what to do with our third-tier rights. All of the baseball, softball, volleyball and...