• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. H0RNEDFR0G

GoFrogs: Wilson Named Linebackers Coach

With our special teams play last year he's lucky to be on staff at all.
  2. H0RNEDFR0G

12 Teams with multiple New Years 6 wins.

But we've won 5 of the NY6 Cotton Bowl - first ever Cotton Bowl Classic in 1937 and again in 1957 Peach Bowl - 2014 Fiesta Bowl - 2022 Rose Bowl - 2011 Sugar Bowl - 1936 & 1939 The only one we haven't won yet is Orange and nobody has ever won all 6. *edit - I guess technically the "NY6" thing...
  3. H0RNEDFR0G

Alabama deserves to be in the playoffs over florida state

The calculation could be argued - .5 to the 13th power assumes there are 2 outcomes of each game: one is that you win, the other one is that you lose. .75 to the 13th is 2.3% - which is closer to what we observed. Any way you slice it, it's really hard to win 13 games and it should be rewarded
  4. H0RNEDFR0G

Alabama deserves to be in the playoffs over florida state

The statistical likelihood to go 13-0 is .01%. FLST went 13-0 - and their Championship run was cut short, not by an opponent on the field, but by a BS committee.
  5. H0RNEDFR0G

So who is the actual QB this week/moving forward?

Seems like I heard MJ Morris from NC State come up too
  6. H0RNEDFR0G

TCU vs. Baylor now 'officially' known as "The Bluebonnet Battle"

Thank God no one is watching this game.
  7. H0RNEDFR0G

Cockroaches vs 1500 lbs of bull Prediction thread

UT is still playing for a shot at the playoff. My fear is that if we get down, the team will begin to ask: what are we playing for? Hope we don't lay down like we did against KSU, but not optimistic.
  8. H0RNEDFR0G

Fire Joe Gillespie

Lost to CU by 3. Threw 2 picks in the redzone and turned failed to convert 4th down on final drive with a chance to win. Against WVU offense had 1 yard in the 3rd quarter and no points 2nd half. Did defense lose that game? We threw 4 interceptions against ISU. How often does the team that...
  9. H0RNEDFR0G

Fire Joe Gillespie

Our anemic offense puts a ton of pressure on the defense. We have the lowest time of possession in our conference. We run the most offensive plays per game in the B12. (Yay, we’re #1) We have the worst Red Zone conversion % in the conf. (We don’t finish drives) We are 10th/14 in punts per...
  10. H0RNEDFR0G

Sonny Dykes the benefactor?

Look again, all those dudes transferred - 99% of the time bc they got buried in the depth chart.
  11. H0RNEDFR0G

Fire Kendal Briles

Tech dared us to throw the deep ball most of the game. We threw it several times, but overthrew the WR by 5 yards or more. That’s the worst way to miss that throw. Gotta throw it at the back of the defender’s helmet. He can’t turn around and spot it and our WR has the advantage of tracking the...
  12. H0RNEDFR0G

Dana H: K St best coached team in the country

What's it like to know everything? Bet it's exhausting.
  13. H0RNEDFR0G

Dana H: K St best coached team in the country

There's no reason why KSU shouldn't be the favorite to win the conf. for the next 3 years with their coaching and Avery Johnson at QB. If it's not them it will be Utah. The high hopes that the Frogs would be the favorite after OU and Texas left have been completely dashed. Losing Newton...
  14. H0RNEDFR0G

I have a confession....

Sonny and Gillespie have been completely outclassed by KSU. Although their record against KSU is 1-2, we have never been the better prepared team.
  15. H0RNEDFR0G

Signal stealing is a big part of the college game - 10 lessons of a highly effective signal stealer

We did a good job mixing it up against those Michigan cheaters, but the more you hear about the Michigan scandal and how they were sharing intel with other teams... makes me think we didn't change signs from Fiesta Bowl to NCG and Georgia was made aware. Doesn't help that baby Riley was coasting.
  16. H0RNEDFR0G

TCU vs the Little Apple Mildkatz Prediction Thread

KSU's pass defense is bad, but they get pressure. If the oline can protect Hoover we should score enough to win. On defense it's going to come down to stopping the QB scramble. Really glad we have some film on what Avery Johnson can do, he hurt TTU the most when he cut runs back and their...
  17. H0RNEDFR0G

Hoover should start the rest of the year

My thought on this is that CM has been interviewing with his papa to be QB1 most of his life. He can say all the things that a Head Coach wants to hear about mentality and I'm sure he's way above average at understanding schemes. Make no mistake, CM is an athlete too - he makes great plays with...
  18. H0RNEDFR0G

TCU vs the fighting Joseph Smiths Prediction thread

I think Hoover is going to throw for 4 TDs and 439 yards
  19. H0RNEDFR0G

There is no way in hell, that if Morris

We have to be able to throw the deep ball. It's the way this Briles ball works. Every good Baylor team had a deep threat. If you don't have it, safeties come up and help stop the run, it falls apart. Having a quarter where we have 1 yard offensively, nobody's starting job should be safe.