• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. C

TCU and BigXII basketball tourney

I know there are plenty of other threads regarding coach and player, but I didn't see a thread started for the actual game. Go Frogs!
  2. C

OT - halftime show

Better one? Rihanna or Dr. Dre? I pick Dre Others welcomed. Happy Mardi/ash wed.
  3. C

KU vs TCU basketball

I haven't seen a thread yet so here we go. Go Frogs!! Also, would love to see some photos
  4. C

Ad grumpy

I understand most sites need ads to make money, but whoa. This is the 3rd time I've wondered if saying this since the new ads, but dang. I have to close an ad to get back to the forum. The page keeps moving. Sorry to be old guy, im not even old guy. I accept ads, but this is kind of over the top...
  5. C

GSR Thread

Can we have a GSR Thread where he is the only one to post? Questions could be alright, but that's ab it. Just a thought
  6. C

OKIE STATE@ TCU

GO FROGS
  7. C

TCU @ OU

Anyone in Norman? I haven't seen a thread posted. It would be awesome to sweep them
  8. C

Is there a KU TCU game video or highlight

Just a question. I didn't get to watch but saw the last 3 point status on the internets. First post ever. I usually just creep
  9. C

College game day video link

Hi guys, I just got back into Houston from a vacation wedding. Very upset my Dvr didn't record it. I was excited to see all the frogs and the atmosphere. I normally just creep, but wanted to see if anyone had a link. Thank you, and Go Frogs!