• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. M

Frogs v Northwestern St Demons

They have a lot of seniors and experience. I bet they end up winning a lot of games.
  2. M

Or maybe Northwestern St. is better than people think?
  3. M

Gotta love that. It's been a long time since I've been at a TCU basketball game but I never saw anyone ever hit one of those when I was in school.
  4. M

Northwestern St. apparently has gotten a lot better since they played TT a week ago.
  5. M

2022 March Madness Thread

Don't look now by they are within two possessions now.
  6. M

2022 March Madness Thread

Were they really helping them out or were they just calling the game loosely and letting them play? I don't buy that the refs are trying to determine the outcome of nearly as many games as people on message boards seem to think.
  7. M

Please do not sell your basketball tickets vs Texas Tech next Saturday to a Tech fan or on the secondary market

They didn't look dumb when they had half the fans at that game Saturday. I hope we can control the ticket situation better than the shorthorns did. Their team isn't very good in road games, they are like 2-6 or 3-6, but Austin was more like a home game or neutral site game for them. There...
  8. M

Volunteers Needed at TCU Home Sports Games

What do you mean I have to have an ID just to schep concessions? RACIST. (just kidding :) ).
  9. M

FLM: No longer ranked, Texas tries to regroup against TCU

Only our third road win over a ranked team ever? That stat surprises me. And I've never been worried about Beard. The way I see it he had two really good years at Tech and 3 mediocre ones. I don't know if Adams was the brains behind Beard's success or not, but based on what I saw of that...
  10. M

Quality of a Few B12 Expansion Candidates

They only defend our country so people like you can talk about how non-legit they are on a message board. Yeah, these people legitimizing them are really shocking.
  11. M

PAC 12 seriously considering 20 team PAC 20 w 4 “PODS”

It's not happening. None of the Pac 12 presidents want it, and the media in LA is saying it would water down the revenue per school by as much as 20%. The media out this way have narrowed down to a few different configurations with state/public schools and no one else. For the first time...
  12. M

Houston Chronicle: Texas, Oklahoma reach out to SEC about joining conference

They aren't my big source, I just posted a few of their tweets. You're starting to sound a little cranky; did you forget to take your Metamucil last night? I'll get off your lawn now.
  13. M

I think that was a Bowlsby move with his legal counsel. As soon as it leaked out the lawyers on both sides were scrubbing the Big 12 bylaws; and then when Kansas State leaked the AAC stuff Bowlsby had a tweet out within a couple of hours. At least 3 of the remaining 8 had no idea about the...
  14. M

Exactly, and it's why the remaining 8 will probably still schedule UT even though no one wants to -- money. And I feel bad for OSU because OU is their rivalry game they look to every year. If you were them would you want to schedule OU anymore? I wouldn't, but that's probably their biggest...
  15. M

Probably right. But some of these olds who are journalists seem to have lots of connections. Whether he's right or wrong I don't think we'll know for a while now after Bowlsby's decision to (for the first time in his Big 12 career) be the aggressor. If fact his decision very well could be...
  16. M

No idea who this guy is, some freelancer from SEC country apparently.
  17. M

I think Tech will go with or without OSU for geographical reasons if nothing else. They fit well with the Arizona schools and have a long history with Arizona from way back in the day. There has been too much smoke about that one, and even the new Pac 12 commissioner was asked at Media Days...
  18. M

The Big 8 has one thing the AAC doesn't -- membership as one of the Autonymous 5, which means they are P5 and get P5 benefits. That alone would be the reason for the AAC to join the Big 8 instead of vice versa. ESPN knows this too, so it behooves them to have the Big 12 breakup and not raid...
  19. M

I'm sure Arkansas, the Mississippi schools, Vandy, Missouri, A&M, and even Auburn aren't thrilled about it. With UT's history this is just one more step before UT rounds up half the SEC to merge with the Big 10 or something similar. Remember 10 years ago when UT tried to get OU, OSU, and TT to...