• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. E

It's been two whole hours! Why isn't there a thread on Harbaugh going to LA?!?

And JJ McCarthy ends his career at Michigan 27-1, with thanks to TCU. It's delicious.
  2. E

Nick Saban Retires

Deep respect to Saban. Great, great coach. I wish him good health and an enjoyable retirement.
  3. E

2023 BOWL GAMES THREAD

Thank you, football gods.
  4. E

I concur with the thoughts.

I have always marveled at the athleticism of refs. They don't get to rest on the bench for half the game. Check this guy out:
  5. E

WFAA: TCU women's basketball star among athletes suing NCAA, Power 5 for not getting paid

Yes. He was a tremendous athlete. You should have seen him demonstrate skills. He was really, really good. He played for some college, but now I don't remember which one.
  6. E

WFAA: TCU women's basketball star among athletes suing NCAA, Power 5 for not getting paid

If they pay the guys then obviously they should pay the women. Note: I was on TCU's first womens' BB tean in 1974-75, and TCU wouldn't even buy us uniforms. TCU coach Bob Fry's wife sewed them for us. The struggle continues....
  7. E

tragic death of Zach Muckleroy, big Frog supporter, TCU ex

Deep peace to the Family, and all who love them.
  8. E

Utah NIL Group Gives Lease Trucks To Team

And when their scholarship is over for any reason, the leased truck has to be returned. I'd rather have cash.
  9. E

Gameday Thread: Frogs and Cougars in H-Town

Light rain in Katy area. We sure need the rain. Skies are clearing to the east.
  10. E

FWST: Ex-TCU QB Bram Kohlhausen suffered major injuries after he fell from a helicopter

Any new info on Bram??? Still thinking of and praying for him.
  11. E

TCU vs Virginia

dumb quesation: What happened to the TCU 'wooooo'? Congrats Frogs. GREAT WIN!!!!
  12. E

TCU could host the super regional

Done, in honor of TCU Horned Frogs.