• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. I

Gameday Thread: TCU vs Baylor; Halloween Edition

probably a little of both. We are pretty bad
  2. I

Time for some changes

well you sure didnt get fat on the Iowa State cream puff. Dont worry you will get your shot at the KState cream puff soon enough. I'll stop back by after that game
  3. I

#BAYLORTEARS

Nice one. May you continue to prove your pre Big 12 years were a result of the inferior competition. You guys have gone 7-5 or worse in 5 of 7 Big 12 season and will likely be 6 of 8 after this year. "Cant handle the week to week grind" then your coach goes out of his way to cry and complain...
  4. I

#BAYLORTEARS

I was talking about the baylor win (sarcasticly), this is a Baylor thread right. Besides couldn't reference TCU since they didn't actually win...
  5. I

#BAYLORTEARS

great win today guys
  6. I

#BAYLORTEARS

I dont have a problem with them wanting to get paid. Hell get paid. Point is if you really want justice, why let the perp walk free. If they changed you life so drastically, why not get your day in court to confront them, why not change their life forever, why not give them the a lifetime...
  7. I

#BAYLORTEARS

Dont hold your breathe. NCAA is proving year after year they have no balls. And no this wasnt about keeping players eligible, I know that makes you fell better but that wasnt the close to being the focus. The focus was Baylor wanting to prove they are different, students dont drink, sell/use...
  8. I

#BAYLORTEARS

Rightfully so, the warning signs were there with Briles. I am one who is guilty of not seeing them. People have always had things to say about Briles. Rhule hasnt gottent that type of scrutiny but then again he is a Penn guy so only time will tell. One thing for sure is winning causes...
  9. I

#BAYLORTEARS

Well this could be said about half the league, including TCU. Its a slow cycle, the Big 12 is an easy target with the "less draft picks than the American Conference" and "less money than the SEC" as if the Big 12 isnt making money hand over fist. The conference is fine, it just takes a few...
  10. I

#BAYLORTEARS

I missed you guys too...
  11. I

#BAYLORTEARS

Oh lord. Can we give the guy a chance to start winning some games before you start this spill. We have a top 15 class based upon the number of commits we have. Im sure some of you have talked about them only bing 3* commits so stick to that narrative. We have commits from guys that are just...