• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Hughes Your Daddy

FWST: If Alabama’s Jalen Hurts decides to transfer ... TCU could be “perfect landing spot”

It's OU https://twitter.com/SportsCenter?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
  2. Hughes Your Daddy

Regarding Turpin

Man I miss Kerley.
  3. Hughes Your Daddy

Kyler Murray signs with A's, will QB Sooners this fall

It could be that he just loves football, and wanted one more chance to trot out onto the field before hanging them up for good. I get it's a risky financial decision, and could jeopardize his baseball career, but there are no guarantees of success for him at the next level. If I were him, I'd...
  4. Hughes Your Daddy

TCU's Pro Day

You are the hero we needed, but not the one we deserved. Thanks for some actual pro day news.
  5. Hughes Your Daddy

TCU's Pro Day

Any twitters in particular yall are following for updates?
  6. Hughes Your Daddy

TCU's Pro Day

Jesus dude, I love Texada but you're coming off as delusional. 4.30 40? Less than a dozen players since 2006 have hit 4.30 or better at the combine. A 4.40 would be a more realistic goal for him, one I would be thrilled if he hit. Minkah Fitzpatrick is one of 3 players to have won both the...
  7. Hughes Your Daddy

OT - what is the longest you have waited or would wait for BBQ?

Not sure if it's been mentioned here, but Franklin's lets you skip the line for to go orders. Only caveat is the order has to be 5 pounds or more. It used to be the orders had to be placed months in advance (they limited the number of to-go orders to just a couple a day), but their new system...
  8. Hughes Your Daddy

Leland Stanford Junior University Marching Band's Alamo Bowl Dog and Pony Show

Who is the ultimate dork: The career band nerd OR The grown men/women that whine about said nerd's performance on an internet forum? I like their style, and I like that they don't take themselves too seriously. If you're this easily triggered, you should have just tuned out the halftime band...
  9. Hughes Your Daddy

Player of the Game...its not even close...

Summers felt like he was constantly making plays today. Can't disagree with any that have been said so far, but Summers was a gamer today.
  10. Hughes Your Daddy

Game Thread: #6 TCU @ #5 OU - 7 pm on FOX

Too busy focusing on blowing the refs to really spend their time blowing anything else.
  11. Hughes Your Daddy

He probably had enough good sense to stay on the bus.
  12. Hughes Your Daddy

Can't even blame the players right now. Coaching is so piss poor up to this point.
  13. Hughes Your Daddy

OkState v TCU After Game Takeaways

As far as our DL game goes, I feel like we rushed only 3 a much larger percentage of the time than usual. Considering that, and considering we dropped 6 into coverage more times than we usually do, I feel glad knowing we limited OSU when it came to big plays (something Rudolph does very...
  14. Hughes Your Daddy

Mayweather v McGregor official...

Sounds like the fight is being delayed until they figure out the PPV issues. This is nuts.
  15. Hughes Your Daddy

Mayweather v McGregor official...

Evidently all of the demand for the online streaming has overwhelmed the PPV providers...I would be pretty livid, to say the least, to pay $100 and end up with nothing...
  16. Hughes Your Daddy

PSA - LT induction speech next

You're targeting one of the only posters that provides any real value to this clustermug of a group of posters (No offense, Wes, I love this site). His point is valid, and you personally attack him. Solid reasoning, bud.
  17. Hughes Your Daddy

Practice updates......

Interesting, makes sense to me though. I appreciate the response.
  18. Hughes Your Daddy

Practice updates......

Purp, I never heard much in terms of dissension with offensive leadership. What was that all about? Were there struggles between Meach and Cumbie, or just no real focal point for the players to look towards with two co-OC's at the helm, plus a Patterson to please? Just curious to get your take.