• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. TX_Krötenechse

Bengals fans showing appreciation for Andy by donating - $14 for Andy

Details here: basically Redditors are each donating $14 or some multiple to Andy’s charitable foundation to thank him for his time in Cincinnati. Really cool. if anyone here wants to join in, here is the link: https://www.andydalton.org/index.aspx?FULL=true go Frogs!
  2. TX_Krötenechse

Week 2 Other Games

Let’s talk about other games. Notable: Purdue/Vandy, Aggie/Clemson, Baylor/UTSA, UT/LSU
  3. TX_Krötenechse

Last Chance U season 4 - July 19

Posting in case y’all hadn’t seen - the latest season is dropping next week. Of interest primarily because of Jason Brown’s legal troubles, but TCU did sign a kid from Independence who may get some screen time.
  4. TX_Krötenechse

Kyler Murray wins the Heisman

https://es.pn/2UpwwNs Beat Tua 2167 to 1871
  5. TX_Krötenechse

Next week’s game

will be interesting to see what happens. - we are down to third string Muelstein who has never started a game and had significantly more minutes today than in his entire previous career OR untested, possibly still injured Justin Rogers. Who do you want to see play? - Demercado is our last RB...
  6. TX_Krötenechse

Game thread - TCU versus Fresno State

Didn’t see one. TCU looking sharp early for once.
  7. TX_Krötenechse

TCU - KSU game thread

didnt See one posted.
  8. TX_Krötenechse

Ole Miss versus NCAA

Ruling has officially come down ... - Additional year of bowl ban, so 2017-2018 seasons - Due to this, players allowed to transfer without penalty - Four years concurrent probation - Loss of an addition 13 scholarships (on top of the 11 self-imposed). Basically means they will only be able...
  9. TX_Krötenechse

Week 9 Other Games

Didn’t see a thread. Discuss other games!
  10. TX_Krötenechse

Hype videos?

so did the school stop producing these? Seems like we had one every game week for years but I haven’t seen any this season
  11. TX_Krötenechse

Jason Verrett

per ESPN, JV2 is undergoing season-ending knee surgery
  12. TX_Krötenechse

Let's talk about Bob

Mods, can we address the Bob issue? Earlier today Bob made some pretty blatantly racist posts regarding recruit names. I commented that such embarrassing material was par for the course for Bob, and as a result received these lovely missives: Please ignore my snarky reply to his first...
  13. TX_Krötenechse

How much will our offense change?

As we all know, Cumbie is handling the offense this season after taking a backseat on play-calling the last few. What do you guys think we will see this season? More of the same, major changes, or somewhere in between? Personally I think we will likely keep the hurry-up offense and exploit...
  14. TX_Krötenechse

MORE redirects

i can't even get into the thread telling me how to report redirects. This particular redirect is also a scam/virus since it says I'm the lucky iPhone user to receive a $1000 prize! Is there really no way for site admins to prevent these kinds of ads? I don't mind ads in general, but ones making...
  15. TX_Krötenechse

Justin Rogers is a Frog!!

Welcome aboard!
  16. TX_Krötenechse

Spring Practice Updates?

Anyone have any info from spring practice? Depth charts, intel, anything? I'm desperate for football
  17. TX_Krötenechse

Congrats Kenrich Williams!

Tonight he posted the first triple double in TCU history, according to ESPN commentary. Congrats!!!