• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. MavAlbert

2018 Recruiting Thread

It's hard to understate the potential of this class. I would honestly be surprised if anyone out of Rogers, Vongor, Hunt, Wilson, and Smith didn't end up being major contributors, and I love the potential of many others.
  2. MavAlbert

Tevailance Hunt SR highlights

Comical that he's still a 3 star. Easily one of the top WRs in the nation. Bringing him in with one of the best QBs in the country, a bunch of OL, and a lot of athletes on both sides of the ball. Go Frogs.
  3. MavAlbert

Volley Mob: 2020 commit Logyn Hinds commits to TCU beach volleyball

I have no frame of reference for those stats, but if she's a sophomore commit I'm assuming she's very good. Welcome aboard Logyn!
  4. MavAlbert

2018 Recruiting Thread

My philosophy is to vote for the Frog who's trailing, with the hopes that they tie and both advance (though I realize that is likely impossible).
  5. MavAlbert

TCU Jordan Allen WDE / **** 0.8900

Yeah whatever his star rating is, tough to find anyone better at rushing the passer in this year's JUCO class. Super athletic. Needs to put on some weight to stay on the field in running situations, but love him regardless.
  6. MavAlbert

2019 Recruiting Thread

This guys is a player. Wonder if the offers will start crowding up now.
  7. MavAlbert

2018 Recruiting Thread

Crystal Ball in for Jamarr Chase to TCU? https://247sports.com/PlayerInstitution/JaMarr-Chase-at-Archbishop-Rummel-142404/CurrentExpertPredictions ???
  8. MavAlbert

2017 Hill vs 2014, 2015 Boykin and the Wild Frog Meltdown

Still have half the season to play. He's been great, but let's leave the in-depth comparisons to TCU legends 'til at least December.
  9. MavAlbert

2018 Recruiting Thread

It's incredible we keep finding guys like this.
  10. MavAlbert

2018 Recruiting Thread

He and Allen are both as athletic as you could ask for as incoming DEs. Excited to see them develop.
  11. MavAlbert

FWST: TCU thriving again as college football UnderFrogs

Yeah the "one ranked opponent" on it's schedule is misleading, there's a lot of good enough teams left on our schedule. UT. WVU. @ISU. @KSU. @OU. @TTU. Even Baylor made it a game with OU. Still a long season. Hopefully our team can deal with success as well as they deal with doubters.
  12. MavAlbert

Doctson Sighting

He always makes it look so easy: Hopefully the first of many.
  13. MavAlbert

PAC 12 soft this year? No playoff?

Don't sleep on Utah. They have a legit defense.
  14. MavAlbert

Banogu

Love watching him blow past our already high expectations for him. Also love that he's finally become popular enough people will stop spelling his last name as Bangou.
  15. MavAlbert

DMN: Patterson not happy after TCU's 20-point win over rival SMU: 'Should have been 80'

'"Oh, no," he said, then went off on a long, meandering thought before concluding that the big games take care of themselves."' GMFP
  16. MavAlbert

1st Half Thoughts

Banogu Banogu Banogu
  17. MavAlbert

Prediction Thread: Frogs v Ponies

We'll be fine. Won 33-3 last year @ SMU, return almost everyone from that team and appear so far to be improved in every aspect. But I'll give them credit for improving as well, and go with a score of 42-17 TCU.
  18. MavAlbert

Time for Jeopardy. The subject is TCU football

I think part of the reasoning is: The extra second half possession is more valuable than the opening possession because by then you know more of the game situation, and that will affect your playcalling. Also, he actually never chooses to kick or receive, he chooses to defer, leaving open the...