• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. purpleBOBfrogs

Any of you Deadbeats Going to Super Regional?

That’s what I bought. I assume reserved was sold out, but $45 for 2 playoff games (or 3) seemed cheap
  2. purpleBOBfrogs

Any of you Deadbeats Going to Super Regional?

Tickets are live at gofrogs.com for all session passes
  3. purpleBOBfrogs

Regional Baseball Thread

Game is cancelled tonight. Play tomorrow.
  4. purpleBOBfrogs

Tickets for championship game

I have two in Section 426 Row 2 for $600 each. TCU Loge section in the endzone
  5. purpleBOBfrogs

11am kick at West Virginia

I was definitely taking the optimistic route. Hopefully there is no game 7 and it’s on fox at 6:00.
  6. purpleBOBfrogs

11am kick at West Virginia

Matt Sarz’ guess is 6:00 pm on FS1
  7. purpleBOBfrogs

Ticket prices for SMU game

You can buy a three game mini plan for $106 per seat directly from the site. Can’t choose specific seats, but found up to 6 together and can flip the other two games.
  8. purpleBOBfrogs

SMU game time?

Matt Sarz said on twitter that he will have projections for that week up on Sunday.
  9. purpleBOBfrogs

2022 Football Regular Season Predictions

11-1. Lose to Oklahoma in regular season but beat them in Big 12 championship.
  10. purpleBOBfrogs

Season Ticket Renewal

Has anyone heard how season ticket renewal will be handled for people who had to skip last year’s football tickets, but are ready to renew for 2021? We were told we would get our seats back but when I log into my account it shows no renewal applications.
  11. purpleBOBfrogs

Gameday Thread: Iron Skillet Edition

The SMUkake all over the field continues to look awful
  12. purpleBOBfrogs

2019 Football Regular Season Predictions

9-3 with losses to Oklahoma, UT, and Iowa state
  13. purpleBOBfrogs

What is best way to bet on games????

1. Purchase bitcoin on Coinbase.com using debit card or bank account. 2. Transfer to Blockchain wallet 3. Transfer to nitrogensports.eu 4. Place bets 5. Transfer back to Blockchain wallet 6. Transfer to Coinbase.com 7. Sell bitcoin 8. Transfer cash to bank account (2 days). 9. Pay taxes on...
  14. purpleBOBfrogs

Looking for KSU Parking Pass

Looking for KSU parking pass in a reserved lot near the stadium. bbcitrus@icloud.com
  15. purpleBOBfrogs

perfect drink for that early day tailgate prior to southern game

Definitely think I'll be adding Ranch Waters to the normal Bloody Marys for day game tailgates (Blanco tequila and Topo Chico over ice with lime)
  16. purpleBOBfrogs

perfect drink for that early day tailgate prior to southern game

Margarita machine, bag of coke syrup, handle of Buffalo Trace
  17. purpleBOBfrogs

2017 Season Ticket Upgrade Data

95.1 points. Picked at 12:20. Took the risk and moved 6 seats up to to the top row of east side trying to get breeze this year and shade the following years.
  18. purpleBOBfrogs

OT - sports bar suggestions in FW to watch NFL games today

Buff Bros should be good for the KC game, but will switch over to TCU KU at 8:15 during the second game