• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Sticky_Wicket

Well my friends

God Bless, Wes. Prayers with you and your family in this trying time. Stay Stong. NEGU
  2. Sticky_Wicket

Strollers and Baseball Games

I must have talked to the same guy in right field who told me outright that, although he had already let 3 strollers in, he would not let ours in... he also stood there and watched me chug a waterbottle that he could not let in. Ironically, he failed to check any of our tickets. I brought the...
  3. Sticky_Wicket

2019 Baseball Season

Thanks Purp
  4. Sticky_Wicket

2019 Baseball Season

Quick question - coming in for the games this weekend and curious about tailgating in the lot off Berry (Lot 13?). I heard that they don't allow this anymore but I don't see how that makes sense? Can I pay to park there? I know when I went last year the lot attendant told me I was able to get a...
  5. Sticky_Wicket

2019 Baseball Season

What does it say under TCU FAN 101?
  6. Sticky_Wicket

2019 Baseball Season

The excitement is real It's almost here Let's freaking go Frogs!
  7. Sticky_Wicket

New low for NU

Agreed, it wasn't going to be easy to make happen - but to act like they were completely avoidant is nuts.
  8. Sticky_Wicket

New low for NU

I suppose according to Cleveland.com under the "Northeast Ohio College Sports" section, you're completely correct and there's no point arguing. Otherwise, what I have read is that, as of yesterday, Nebraska and Akron have verbally agreed to play on Dec. 1 if either team needed it for bowl...
  9. Sticky_Wicket

New low for NU

Did Mac write this? 1) The game was not postponed, it was canceled. 2) Nebraska was trying to play the game Sunday, Akron did not agree and left town. 3) Nebraska was attempting to schedule for the beginning of December but there were too many unknowns and they didn't want to wait until then...
  10. Sticky_Wicket

4 free tickets for TCU/UT in section 125

"YA's tickets of reject"
  11. Sticky_Wicket

Swag selection vs UT

This was probably posted a few years ago, but I just saw it for the first time. Pretty cool segment and interesting explanation on why some of the helmets are $1000/ea. It also seems to really emphasize the benefits of being partnered with Nike. Oh, and they also mentioned that Gary is the sole...
  12. Sticky_Wicket

Texas Look-a-like Thread

Chris Fehr, TE 4th Hanson Brother
  13. Sticky_Wicket

Texas Look-a-like Thread

Matt Frost, OL Nice Guy Thanos
  14. Sticky_Wicket

Playoff Hopes

Coming off a loss, this might be almost as dumb as a fire Gary thread... let's just get to 3-1
  15. Sticky_Wicket

TCU vs UT Predictions

Frogs by 1000 and 1 sack for every beer sold in the stadium
  16. Sticky_Wicket

Lets hear your 3 Keys to a Frog Victory..Go

1. Win the turnover battle 2. No stupid penalties 3. Jesus Christ Our Lord and Savior
  17. Sticky_Wicket

The celebrity guest is...

Schloss is waiting for Mississippi State to host Gameday
  18. Sticky_Wicket

TCU vs Ohio St. Prediction Threads

Appreciate the dedication to the Frogs.