• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. LVH

Miami Herald: Hanna Cavinder returning to UM after one-year hiatus. Twin sister Haley might join her

I kept my mouth shut since she committed but glad they are gone. Attention whores who aren't even that attractive.
  2. LVH

GoFrogs: Texas Tech at TCU Baseball Series Preview

I've said it time and time again but the problem is travel ball. Sarloos needs to say no to all travel ball players. Travel ball is cancer. It ruins players. It breeds a sense of entitlement, makes younger kids hate baseball because it becomes a year round chore, and makes it harder for the...
  3. LVH

Spring football

I remember all the reports last year about how great the offense was looking and I was sitting here asking "Is the offense good or does the defense just suck ass?" and we got our answer Game 1 against Colorado.
  4. LVH

What happened to Jim Christian

Great Xs and Os coach but couldn't recruit. I was involved with the program in a capacity when he was coach and he was brilliant when it came to scheming. But there is a reason he had to fill his roster out with random european players.
  5. LVH

NCAA Tournament

Big 12 is #1 in metrics not because of the teams at the top who can win it all but because the bottom of the league is stronger than the bottom of every other league. 12 of 14 teams in Top 70 of KenPom
  6. LVH

Peavy in Portal

He was out there for his defense. That will be missed.
  7. LVH

NCAA Tournament

Houston survived getting a set of refs tonight that weren't allowing them to play their typical aggressive brand of defense
  8. LVH

NCAA Tournament

0 points and 4 fouls
  9. LVH

NCAA Tournament

Utah State was doomed when Issac Johnson picked up his 2nd foul before the first media timeout Maybe if we attacked him and got him in foul trouble he doesn't kick our ass
  10. LVH

FWST: How Utah State embarrassed TCU, sending Horned Frogs home from NCAA tournament

The tall white dude who fathered us on Friday got whistled for 2 fouls in the first 2 minutes and that was all she wrote Did he even commit a foul against us?
  11. LVH

NCAA Tournament

Udeh and Coles. That's it. No idea who is coming in. I guess high school recruiting is less relevant these days.
  12. LVH

NCAA Tournament

They made some tough shots early and our guys began to feel sorry for themselves and it begin to manifest into bad defense
  13. LVH

NCAA Tournament

Utah State is not a good 3 point shooting team, their entire offense is based in the paint and we defended them like they had 5 Steph Curry's out there. Should have ran a 2 3 zone and forced them to shoot 3s
  14. LVH

NCAA Tournament

We became a really poor defensive team in the 2nd half of the season and that continued on tonight.
  15. LVH

NCAA Tournament

Edey is a match up nightmare But I think he commits offensive fouls he never gets whistled for
  16. LVH

NCAA Tournament

FYI our game may not start until 9:45 or later They had an issue with the rims in the arena and Purdue-Grambling was delayed by 30 minutes
  17. LVH

NCAA Tournament

Watch UH hold them to 45 next round
  18. LVH

NCAA Tournament

MWC teams not named San Diego State are 2-19 in the Round of 64 since 2014. The only 2 wins being Nevada in 2018 They get many bids each year and lose
  19. LVH

NCAA Tournament

Florida Atlantic not taking a timeout to end regulation was stupid and I knew they would lose OT after that
  20. LVH

NCAA Tournament

Wow another game Kansas wins thanks to the refs, pathetic