• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. ShepFrog

Fansided: TCU’s Gary Patterson takes shot at Red Raider fans

In the Shep household we call Tech fans Fart Sniffers. They always look like they are enjoying a whiff of their own farts. Just sayin...
  2. ShepFrog

Texas State opening a can of worms?

Looks like the % of sexual assaults is about to sky rocket in San Marcos.
  3. ShepFrog

Baseball this weekend....

I noticed.
  4. ShepFrog

Baseball this weekend....

Well it only works for you.
  5. ShepFrog

FWST: ‘He slings that thing’: TCU confident in Michael Collins if Shawn Robinson is out

I hope SR is okay, but would love to see what Collins can do. From what I have seen on YouTube he has a great arm. We shall see...
  6. ShepFrog

OT-for you LBK and West TX car shoppers

Who the hell would even want a video of a half rep with a spotter?!?! Jesus what an epic [ Finebaum ].
  7. ShepFrog

TCU 2018 - 2019 Pump Up video

Pimpin Highlights... sounds real official
  8. ShepFrog

Cool Uniform Thread

Frog skin is better... Except the grey one. That one sucks.
  9. ShepFrog

If you got a PM from me, titled Profanity..

We forgive you Wes. No one is perfect. Well... Except for @The Artist Formerly Known as PhormerPhrog
  10. ShepFrog

Profanity Filter PM - Please Ignore

So... I don't need to go to the principles office? Good. Haven't posted in a while and that message was confusing.
  11. ShepFrog

2018 Football Regular Season Predictions

I really believe we could go 12-0 regular season, but I will be cautious with 11-1. Also, we hang 100 on baylor
  12. ShepFrog

B12 Bracket

This^. Dilly! Dilly sir!
  13. ShepFrog

FWST: TCU hobbles back to Fort Worth after first sweep by Baylor in 18 years

Jesus... That was so painful to watch. Should have never happened. Amazed the team is in this spot. Some kids need to show some major improvement or they need to be playing baseball elsewhere. I know, I know. Dick thing to say, but it is true.
  14. ShepFrog

ESPN FPI projections - barely make a bowl :)

Bring the doubt and negativity. The more they doubt the more the Frogs will impress. We are better underdogs.
  15. ShepFrog

In the random find of the day...

What kinda lame ass channel airs club sports? Especially, club sports for those burglars... Damn burglars.
  16. ShepFrog

Rivals: Spring Game recap

Ty Summers did play... Did this guy even watch the game?
  17. ShepFrog

OT: TCU Shoes On Sale...

I do my best to avoid paying full price for anything. $120 for any athletic shoe is dumb.