• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. God Dog

Augie dies

I always liked Augie. I thought his locker room rants were epic. RIP Augie. My prayers are with your family.
  2. God Dog

Big 10 left out may spur playoff expansion

Lol at Bama in the playoffs. Just as bad as putting Ohio State in it last year.
  3. God Dog

Possible bowl scenarios

I want Alamo v Washington. Would love the eff up that smug Chris Petersen again.
  4. God Dog

FWST: Will fans stay home for the Big 12 title game?

I have zero interest in games at Jerry’s World. Championship game should be on campus like the Pac12 does.
  5. God Dog

ESPN Hemorrhaging

They should learn how to do computer code. These old economy media jobs are going away and never coming back.
  6. God Dog

Is CFP really out of the question if we beat OU?

The system is a joke. It will never matter what we do.
  7. God Dog

When did Baylor become a Rival?

Space Nazis are real.
  8. God Dog

When did Baylor become a Rival?

Since December 7, 1941 when they collaborated with the Germans to bomb Pearl Harbor.
  9. God Dog

TCU vs UT Score Prediction - T-Shirt contest

TCU - 55 UT - 12 201 yards
  10. God Dog

OT: Astros advance to World Series

I totally agree. It’s just pure sports hate. Latch onto any reason to dislike the other side. Congratulations on the baby girl by the way!
  11. God Dog

OT: Astros advance to World Series

I didn’t have a problem with the booing. Nothing wrong with good ole fashioned sports hate. I hated on Turner for the Dodgers solely because he looks like a cast member from Fraggle Rock.
  12. God Dog

T-Shirt Contest!!! Guess the TCU/KU Score

42-13 Frogs 268 rushing
  13. God Dog

Clemson upset

Clemson is supposed to be good. Therefore all evidence to the contrary will be ignored or explained away. New stats & standards will be invented by the committee as needed. That's just the way this system works.
  14. God Dog

Prediction Thread: Frogs v Cats

TCU- 38 KSU- 24
  15. God Dog

SEC Country: Arkansas to the Big 12? Bob Stoops thinks it would be good for Razorbacks

Their program has tanked since they left the SWC and stopped being relevant in Texas, but Arkansas isn't leaving the SEC.
  16. God Dog

Prediction Thread: Frogs vs Eers

TCU 31 WVU 20