• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. StigFrog

TCU Basketball Trivia Question

The original question got me wondering, who was the Jackie Robinson for TCU Baseball? I'm hoping one of you who watched outfielders run up the hill might know.
  2. StigFrog

Preseason D1Baseball.com Rankings

A coach at TCU said you would have to ask the A&M coach that question.
  3. StigFrog

UIL State Championship Games

Rigdon is 45-0 between Strawn and Benjamin with three championship game MVPs and a year to play. He is getting looks from a few Big 12 teams.
  4. StigFrog

UIL State Championship Games

He squatted down so low for every snap he disappeared behind the line. Then he could take a hit a pop back up.
  5. StigFrog

Prime Academy

From Prime Prep, Sanders & Sons rolled to Trinity Christian Cedar Hill. The TAPPS membership did not last long with Deon running the show. Wikipedia: "Formerly member of TAPPS - Texas Association of Private & Parochial Schools. December 2019, membership terminated from TAPPS after handful of...
  6. StigFrog

We should’ve hired Coach Prime

I think Prime and those CU fans deserve each other.
  7. StigFrog

Baseball Draft 3rd Day Who Comes Back?

Cole and Garrett have signed. Your assistant 15U coach told me months ago that Garrett was here for three seasons and gone.
  8. StigFrog

Names on back of baseball jerseys?

They are the BP jerseys. And when you have been hitting .360 as a team and the ERA is around 3.00, no way you go back to the regular jerseys.
  9. StigFrog

The Athletic: Minus Texas and Oklahoma, Big 12 must find new pipeline for 5-star talent

Why the need to get a 5 star? No one does a better job of turning 4 and 5 star players into 2 star than UT. Or they just disappear entirely.
  10. StigFrog

FanNation: Recently Released Red Sox Flamethrower Durbin Signs With American League Foe

If Durbin goes to Double A he will be teammates with Big Game Howie.
  11. StigFrog

Blackwell, Texas ...Don't Miss This

The second Six-man game I saw was Gordon 51 - Whitharral 50 in the state championship at the Mustang Bowl in Sweetwater. I was hooked. I much rather watch Six-man than 6A. If you liked this, you need to watch Texas 6 on Paramount+. The play by play announcer will sound familiar.
  12. StigFrog

Amazing Statistic

I think attendance had gotten so bad by then that you could get in to that game by showing an empty Dr Pepper can.
  13. StigFrog

Amazing Statistic

My son is a TCU freshman. He has seen five football seasons with a losing record. I was 25 before I saw five seasons with a winning record.
  14. StigFrog

GoFrogs: TCU Routes Central Arkansas, 103-57

Go 2 or 3 blocks north of campus to Stoby's. Try the chocolate gravy. And then the bakery next door.
  15. StigFrog

CFP Selection Show Thread

Saving the best coach for last.
  16. StigFrog

USC goes down

I have always had a ton of respect for Whittingham and that program going back to the MWC.
  17. StigFrog

TXDOT message boards

Saw this on the way to lunch. Must be scattered around Tarrant County.
  18. StigFrog

Tuition up 6%

Oh Boy! My son has three and a half years to go. Good thing we started saving two days after he was born.