• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. K

Is it Turpin time tonite ?

Missed opportunity on his first chance returning punts. He fair caught a very returnable punt. He knew it, too. Solid night afterwards.
  2. K

Reading between the lines, Mack Rhoades

Yes. He seems to be doing one hell of a job in Waco and he is highly respected as a result. Just because he’s a Baylor guy doesn’t mean he’s irrelevant.
  3. K

Baseball @ Tech - Game 1

I thought the announcers were solid and fair.
  4. K

Uhoh, Urban...

Shocked Coach P isn't on the list.
  5. K

Vicis Helmet

The newest Schutt helmet (F7) is the next best testing helmet to Vicis and is much lighter.
  6. K

Listenbee Filed An Amended Petition

I spoke to Cam White at his brother's high school football game and he was telling me about how TCU would not let him play due to his concussion(s) and how he wanted to play despite the concussions. This whole thing reeks of a money grab.
  7. K

Wex - call your shot

If they pick the team that could win a playoff game, it’s Bama. Ohio State or Wisconsin would get obliterated by Clemson. Eyeball test.
  8. K

Themes (your favorite) for Conference Championship

Pat Travers' "Boom Boom, Out Go the Lights"
  9. K

Thank God for Johnny Football

According to a longtime college coach I've talked to, BM is one of the best he has ever seen at putting the bell where it needs to be whether in the pocket or on the move in any direction. He's not the quintessential NFL QB obviously but neither was Drew Brees when he came out. Douchebaggery...
  10. K

Starkville singalong

Stomp and Holler...Hayes Carll
  11. K

Starkville singalong

Purple Rain