• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. worthag03

The new Texas A&M coach is….

Can’t remember the last time we had an 11 page thread about TCU. Enjoy the WAC!
  2. worthag03

Jimbo Out of There

We were hoping Sonny wasn’t a flash in the pan so we could take him like Schloss…..unfortunately he was.
  3. worthag03

Fansided: Jimbo Fisher tried to troll TCU for Georgia blowout after Texas A&M’s 5-7 season

Not a good idea. Don’t think y’all have won since Nixon was in office. When healthy we smoked LSU. Expect a good season this year though. And if not, there’s always next year. ;)
  4. worthag03

Fansided: Jimbo Fisher tried to troll TCU for Georgia blowout after Texas A&M’s 5-7 season

What wasn’t reported is the several minutes of Jimbo being very complimentary of TCU’s success. It’s coaches night. He was asked about TCU. Is he supposed to whimper and talk about being 5-7? Just hoping we can follow TCU’s pattern of losing season to NCG. One can hope.
  5. worthag03

A&M and Alabama

Exactly what it was. It’s a different era and I hate it. College players were your peers. College football was awesome because these kids took the same classes. Went to the same parties and struggled to get by on McDonald’s and Keystone like we all did. That said, A&M is set up perfectly for...
  6. worthag03

We’ve been there.

Big Gary Patterson fan here. I even lobbied for him before we hired Sumlin and Jimbo. Not that my lobbying has any leverage or that Patterson would have left TCU. Point is I thought, still do, think he’s one of the best coaches to have ever coached. For that I’m disappointed in TCU. I’m a bit...
  7. worthag03

Schlossnagle...

Have wanted Jimmy ever since he ended our season in back to back years. Hope he continues to be successful at A&M like he was at TCU. With TCU’s facilities and the town of Fort Worth I’m sure y’all will get another good one, maybe even better. We have some work to do recruiting players.
  8. worthag03

My thoughts on the Patterson / A&M smoke

There was never smoke from A&M sources. The only smoke was from reporters who have zero clue as to what is going on. Jimbo Fisher has been the number one target and apparently has been in the bag for a while now. A&M never perused Gary Patterson. Not because we wouldn’t love to have him but...
  9. worthag03

Kevin Sumlin out at A&M, preparations for dismissal

Patterson isn't leaving TCU. Everything I hear about the man from others and from his own mouth says he's going to retire at TCU. That said, everything I hear from A&M is that we won't balk at 10 million for the right coach. What does that mean? Who knows. My bet is on Jimbo Fisher and if...
  10. worthag03

Well well well! We meet again.

Well scheiss. It's official, our season doesn't end until we play TCU. Good game frogs! I enjoy watching TCU baseball, but this [ Finebaum ] is getting old. Y'all want to trade all three men's coaches? Thanks and Gig Em.
  11. worthag03

Well well well! We meet again.

Hello again my fellow reptilians to the north. It seems our paths are going to cross again in this crazy game of stick ball. It's nice to catch a break from all of our continued success on the gridiron (us, not you of course) and slow things down with a little baseball. I'm glad to see TCU...