• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. crankuptheenolagay

SB Nation: TCU swept in Big 12 road series at Cincinnati

Key the “Crash Davis” rain out in: 3-2-1
  2. crankuptheenolagay

TCU vs USC again

First of all it matters squat what we’re ranked at this point of the season. Second I still reserve the right to be butt hurt that D1 baseball ranks us at 12-0 behind Florida at 8-3, regardless what point we are in the season. And further more having the Coaches poll rank us behind Arkansas with...
  3. crankuptheenolagay

Chandler Morris in the Portal

I would have liked to see what Jonathan Grey would have done at TCU instead of that cesspool of unrealized talent he went to.
  4. crankuptheenolagay

OT: Favorite Professor at TCU

Dr Proctor not only played football at Texas he played for the Los Angeles Rams before getting his PHD from Harvard. I worked harder for the 3 C’s I got from him than any A I got in other classes. I took him up on his challenge to give an A to any student who could beat him in handball, even...
  5. crankuptheenolagay

Dana H: K St best coached team in the country

Jim Wacker had 4 Natty’s when he came here. Two at Tx Lutheran and two at Tx State
  6. crankuptheenolagay

Gameday Thread: TCU at the Little Apple, Wildcat Edition (Oct 21, 2023; 6PM)

Just re-watched the 38 key plays from the game on YouTube TV. The Frogs had a whooping 10 out of the 38 and they had to dig deep for those like 2 sacks and 3 first downs! Not our best performance!
  7. crankuptheenolagay

Women’s Volleyball 23

VolleyFrogs ballin!!!
  8. crankuptheenolagay

SMU mascot a murderer

I was at that game, at one point as he was coming off the horse with his arms out to break his fall that Sabre was pointing right at his chest. Coulda been down one Cavalier that day!
  9. crankuptheenolagay

Is this the worst TCU starting QB in last 25 years??

Somebody tell Briles to put the tape back on his fingers!
  10. crankuptheenolagay

OT: Why Did You Choose Your KF.c Handle?

Crank up the Enola Gay is number seven in Dan Jenkins’ Baja Oklahoma’s 10 stages of Drunkenness. It’s also one stage past Patriotic which is also appropriate.
  11. crankuptheenolagay

Frogs vs. Gators

Well Done Frogball!
  12. crankuptheenolagay

Thank you, Omafrogs!

Was there any other way to end the season! Braden Taylor with the bat in his hands 2 outs bottom of the 9th down to his last strike gives it his all! Love this team, Awesome season!
  13. crankuptheenolagay

TCU vs Virginia

I was there too. I thought he was going to skewer himself. That sword was pointing right at him as he went down. Won that game as well.
  14. crankuptheenolagay

Saarloos was a bad choice

Dang! Muck wrote a pretty good article! Color me surprised.
  15. crankuptheenolagay

Frogs vs UNCW Game 2

My season tickets are on the first base, opponent’s side. Today there were 4 or 5 mullet wearing azz whippin UNCW fans who couldn’t just root for their own players but had to rag on all TCU players. They kept up their obnoxiousness till the 6th inning! It was glorious!
  16. crankuptheenolagay

GoFrogs: TCU Baseball at Tarleton Preview

I hope the W with key pieces missing will help them get over the emotional loss Sunday!
  17. crankuptheenolagay

GoFrogs: TCU Baseball at Tarleton Preview

We have the uncanny ability to absolutely nut balls right to the other team