• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. SwissArmyFrog

Did Ron Jiles ever get an NFL tryout/camp?

I looked up Ron Jiles online this morning and found a site that ranked the notable TCU quarterbacks. Jiles was listed at #33, but the photo they used for him looked like a Philadelphia Eagles outfit, and the stadium background looked NFL-scale. I could find no info that he ever connected with...
  2. SwissArmyFrog

Some Bear fans show interest in CGP as DC

Scanning Baylor forum posts for tears, I think they'll do most anything to stop sinking. Someone posted this, haha:
  3. SwissArmyFrog

TCU vs. Baylor now 'officially' known as "The Bluebonnet Battle"

Ugh, terrible IMHO. Generic. Blah. I liked "The Revivalry," but if that *had* to go, surely something better could have been found if just a small amount of imagination had been applied. Here is one of a number of announcement stories you can find on the web...
  4. SwissArmyFrog

Hypnotoad video during Colorado game

The Hypnotoad videos are always good, but I never lol'd at one nearly as much as I did Saturday re: the Batman theme. Hope it gets uploaded to YT or other Whoever makes those really outdid themselves on this one, IMO. Just hilarious.
  5. SwissArmyFrog

Mesero's Mexican restaurant is serving up a purple Horned Frog Marg

Here's a short video they posted for it. Try one if you are out that way!
  6. SwissArmyFrog

Video found: Jordan Hudson laid the pancake block on Michigan DB on Johnston's 4th quarter TD. Mystery solved :)

Don't know if it was a mystery to anyone else, but have been trying off and on for a few days to ID the player and get a better look at the block that (may have been the key that) sprung Quentin Johnston on his 4th quarter TD. Most views give just a bit of the block, and some show the aftermath...
  7. SwissArmyFrog

Best Thermal Underwear for sitting in a cold stadium?

I've tried a number of combinations, but always seem to have great difficulty staying warm at AGC when it's cold (or being out in the cold in most any situation). The one thing I haven't tried yet is thermal underwear. I've looked at everything from Hanes/Dickies/Fruit of the Loom to...
  8. SwissArmyFrog

365 Sports on the TCU v Baylor game.

Interesting and sober reaction/commentary from the Bear's side of the coin.
  9. SwissArmyFrog

Rose Bowl: anyone hear the Wisconsin radio call of the last few minutes?

I've tried to find something on Youtube, but came up empty. I've heard the KTCU call of Tank Carder's play on the 2-pt conversion, added to video of the play. Always thought it would interesting to hear Wisky's radio call, but understandable that it isn't out there. Would love to hear their...
  10. SwissArmyFrog

Looks like the horns will be 1-1 in weather delays

Significant weather delay vs. Maryland. 2:43 left in the game and the Horns have just had back to back turnovers.
  11. SwissArmyFrog

Guy wearing TCU cap gets both feet, 9 fingers amputated after flu complications

Anyone know him? He's from Ft. Worth. Just awful! http://www.foxnews.com/health/2018/02/06/avid-hunter-gets-both-feet-9-fingers-amputated-after-flu-complications.html
  12. SwissArmyFrog

Only in Arkansas...guy kills his wife for changing the channel from the FB game.

Read it, if you dare... http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/01/09/arkansas-man-accused-killing-wife-after-changed-channel-from-football-game.html
  13. SwissArmyFrog

Mayfield couldn’t be on the field for the coin flip, soooo

...the actual captains brought his jersey out onto the field with them. Unreal.
  14. SwissArmyFrog

What channel is Baylor ISU on in the DFW area?

Ive got Spectrum. Think it’s on 320, but the screen is black on that channel. All the other channels with games on say “Teams to be announced”.
  15. SwissArmyFrog

2nd consecutive weather delay at K State

OU at KSU delayed 30 minutes...so far. Wonder how many times it has happened that a college football venue has had 2 in a row?
  16. SwissArmyFrog

Anyone else here like/collect watches?

Seems like every few years, watches become a 'hobby'. I've got about 13-14 - this most recent watch kick started during a cruise I was on in August. I don't have any really high-end watches. I've thought about getting one, but decided I would rather have a variety of interesting watches...
  17. SwissArmyFrog

The Florida Leopards?

Just turned on the Florida v aTm game, and the Gators look like Leopards. Think I know what they were trying to do, but (to me) the gator scales look more like leopard spots. Very ugly, imho.
  18. SwissArmyFrog

The Award for Best Picture goes to...

Travin Howard!