• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. R

FYI.... opposing fans in season ticket holder seats

Doesn't TCU have a partnership with Stubhub to link Frogclub accounts with Stubhub accounts to streamline selling tickets? Is selling tickets on stubhub against any written rule or term of service?
  2. R

East Side Club email

I would also like to take a moment to complain about the wrap around video board. It inhibits my view of the showgirls, requiring me to lean forward to an awkward degree.
  3. R

East Side Club email

I received the survey but I said I wouldn't be interested in the club seats, country club, box etc... I sit in chairback east side and it asked if I would be willing to pay $175 per year seat donation instead of the current $125... So that might tell you what to expect for next year/future?
  4. R

OkState v TCU After Game Takeaways

Regarding the call at the goal line, I think the review would have let it stand had the ruling on the field been no TD. It was too close to overturn since the video evidence wasn't conclusive.
  5. R

OkState v TCU After Game Takeaways

My Golden Retriever did not approve of the end of game prevent defense
  6. R

Fayetteville

Had a great experience in Fayetteville and the game. I agree that the stadium was pretty bad with the small concourses. The only real negative experience was when my buddy received a racial slur from an Arkansas fan (female!). Her husband was mitigating the loss by asking nearby TCU people "Do...
  7. R

2017 TCU Football Season Ticket Renewals

How much are they charging for a parking spot in the new parking garage? I can't get that area to load on my map.