• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Tcupurplefaith

Fiesta Bowl Tickets

Just hit the cutoff to get seats, 3700 rank. Section 142, row 39. Endzone :rolleyes:, but at least I’m there
  2. Tcupurplefaith

OT - Football program hunting

Looking for the football program for the 1955 TCU-Texas game. If anyone has one they’re willing to sell please let me know Finally found one on eBay after a year or so of searching but no buy it now option and it’s missing some pages Big Back to the Future fan and would love it for obvious reasons
  3. Tcupurplefaith

Gameday Thread: TCU vs Cal

We scheissin suck
  4. Tcupurplefaith

Post a TCU game worth re-watching on Youtube

Be nice if I could find the full 2005 BYU game, that was a fun one
  5. Tcupurplefaith

2021 Season Ticket Upgrade Data

I just moved our 4 from lower 238 (Row K), to 301 and added an extra. 238 is a great section, been there since 2013 but I’m done with the sun.
  6. Tcupurplefaith

FSSW - Mavericks/Rangers

https://www.nexttv.com/news/bally-sports-networks-strike-out-with-streamers-on-opening-day Looks like they tried to make a deal in time for opening day but couldn't
  7. Tcupurplefaith

The Coolest Helmet Designs For Every College And NFL Team

I’m surprised they haven’t rolled out a white helmet with the big frog logo yet
  8. Tcupurplefaith

New 2020 Football Ticket Policy Released

I'm assuming if I opt out and get a refund once 2021 rolls around my normal seats will still be there for me to renew
  9. Tcupurplefaith

Niko tweet

That’s because people are too dumb to realize the difference between the BLM organization and the BLM movement. The organization are a bunch of idiots
  10. Tcupurplefaith

Missy Bevers Murder Case

Had to have been the father in law, he and the person in the video had the same gait
  11. Tcupurplefaith

Gameday Thread: Short Lines for Beer Edition

There’s that fumble recovery
  12. Tcupurplefaith

Gameday Thread: Short Lines for Beer Edition

There’s a lot of trash here today
  13. Tcupurplefaith

Am I the only one here who likes 11am games? (Kansas game is 11am on FS1)

I'll take 40-50° games over swamp ass any day
  14. Tcupurplefaith

The Beer is Near

So will basketball get beer now too?
  15. Tcupurplefaith

Sewo arrested, controlled substance

What are you supposed to do in this situation? Asking for a friend
  16. Tcupurplefaith

2000 TCU vs usm in the mobile bowl

As long as they never show that 2003 usm game
  17. Tcupurplefaith

Possible Incoming Basketball Transfers

Don't know if this was posted but espn put out a list of top 50 immediate and sit-out transfers. A few TCU mentions, Jaylen and Kaden on the list. Keonte is #50 on the sit-out list http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/26530279/college-basketball-transfer-rankings-2019-20-2020-21
  18. Tcupurplefaith

Coach Cross leaving

shave this guys head and he'd be Kingpin
  19. Tcupurplefaith

Come On Basketball Fans

My season tickets are in section 218, i got courtside behind the bench for last nights game and waited till they went to the public for this one as well. Maybe they didn't release all the tickets right at 5. Plenty left tho
  20. Tcupurplefaith

Come On Basketball Fans

I bought tickets around the same time in section 113 against the railing... How did you get stuck up there?