• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. GO_DJ

Newy interviewed an emotional Coach P about the title game

It's a metaphor on the internet. Take two steps back and a deep breath. And FWIW, I am VERY qualified to make that metaphor ;)
  2. GO_DJ

OK. He offered analysis and made no major business decisions. Call that an analyst or an intern. Regardless, I doubt that he was driving any major decision making process.
  3. GO_DJ

I think he took a major step back to observe how another major program is run. I'm sure that he offered his feedback, particularly on the TCU game plan, but I don't think he was pulling 80 hours a week with the rest of the coaching staff. He was fired! He dated a hot chick after his wife left...
  4. GO_DJ

He essentially took an internship to pass time after he was fired. Take a lap.
  5. GO_DJ

FWST: Former TCU coach Gary Patterson has message for this Horned Frogs team

Gary is speaking up now because there is a huge swath of college football fans interested in his thoughts of all of this. As am I. As are most of everyone who cares about TCU football enough to log on to this board. I bet he has nothing but good things to say and he is very happy for the...
  6. GO_DJ

Patterson Needs an Invite to the Championship game (on TCU dime)

There was a GP quote in an article on the Athletic last week with something to the effect of that he would have a hard time not being there if we made it to the championship. I bet he’s there in a suite in a black shirt. He recruited nearly all of these players and knows their families. I’m...
  7. GO_DJ

Anyone Besides Neuheisel and Stanford Steve Pick TCU?

Emanuel Acho picked the Frogs in a halftime segment of one of the bowl games. Scott Dochterman (Iowa beat writer on The Athletic) did as well. He was the only writer out of 21 that picked the Frogs
  8. GO_DJ

Tailgate Options?

Don’t think that I’ve seen a specific thread for it, so I thought I’d start one. Has anyone heard of a good option for a tailgate aside from the corporate sponsor bullsh? Here is one option. I believe it’s $175
  9. GO_DJ

Looking for up to 4 tickets for Fiesta

If your still looking for tickets I have a couple available in Sect 108 Row 24 Sent PM Still looking for 4 in the lower bowl
  10. GO_DJ

Looking for up to 4 tickets for Fiesta

Willing to take separate pairs or 4 together. TCU Alumni
  11. GO_DJ

Looking for 4 Arkansas Tickets

Group of 4 TCU alums headed to Fayetteville for the game. Would prefer 4 together or 2 x 2. Send PM for details. Thanks.