• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. F

Other games (KState week)

UCF’s drive against temple around 8 minutes in the first quarter- their first TD. That’s how you run a no huddle, given they were hurrying up to not get a video review twice. It also helps when WR’s catch balls.
  2. F

SMU Parking

Our original option was to park somewhere like North Park Mall and Uber to the game. Now that the weather looks bad, we may try to find parking closer with all the rain gear in the car. If one were to attempt to park closer, what are the options? Do houses offer parking for a fee like at TCU?
  3. F

Are you ready?

Video production is on point.
  4. F

All the way up: Baker mayfield

Anyone see it yet? Wonder how much of tech or even TCU will show up being the walk-on story is a good one to highlight I am sure they will interview the dad. I have it recorded but have not seen it
  5. F

Tech @ TCU - Game 3 - Sunday

is this a sign? Can he start?
  6. F

TCU Baseball @ USC

T1 | The Frogs go in order in the top of the first. Jared Janczak sprints out to the mound for his fourth start of the season. #GoFrogs TCU 0, USC 0 Mid 1
  7. F

West side club

Was there for the first time today and it’s crazy how many people stay inside. There are groups of kids playing, does each kid represent 1 empty seat or can they bring in kids and not necessarily have a seat? The club is nice but only for the access to alcohol and “free” food, we sat in...
  8. F

OU Jordans

9. F

Nebraska fires AD

10. F

Frog swag @ OSU

11. F

Kyle Hicks

12. F

If you could pick...

A friend has to pick between 1 of 2 games. Home game vs. west Virginia or home game vs. Baylor. I told him west Virginia maybe a better game because Baylor is not the same team even compared to last year. But then again, Baylor games are always fun because of the rivalry. Has the Baylor...
  13. F

NCAA Football video game coming back?

I saw the commercial over the weekend. This is one of the few video games I would play if it came back.
  14. F

Oklahoma has dismissed 4-star freshman QB Chris Robison from the program

https://www.diehards.com/oklahoma/sooners-dismiss-freshman-quarterback/amp https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/oklahoma-dismisses-incoming-four-star-freshman-qb-chris-robison-from-the-team/amp/
  15. F

3 NIT Tickets

205 Row M Seats 24-22 Starts from the aisle Face Value $22