• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. N

OT- More Stupidity From TCU

And how many of those are going to stay in TX upon graduation?
  2. N

Completely agree. I have been in the office with 100% of my military coworkers and 90% of our civilian coworkers since May of last year and we virtually never wore masks unless it was a building not associated with my command. We had exactly 0 cases spread at work.
  3. N

I would imagine because a wedding implies that people were not socially distancing. If this is the case this is sad and disappointing that they will not publish the photo.
  4. N

Conroe Courier: TCU Pitcher Commit Caedmon Parker is The Courier's Player of the Year

Yes, in the grand scheme his dad said it would take a multi million dollar signing bonus before he would not go to school.
  5. N

Conroe Courier: TCU Pitcher Commit Caedmon Parker is The Courier's Player of the Year

From what I have heard he is a strong commit. Will take a top 5 round pick before he goes pro. My mom works at the same church. Edit: andi visited a d.c. chipotle today so you can take this info to the bank
  6. N

TCU Men's Tennis - 2020-2021

Frog win the doubles point. #1 Doubles Max Stewart/Jake Van Emburgh, Oklahoma 3 Luc Fomba/Alastair Gray, TCU 6 Order of finish 2 #2 Doubles Nathan Han/Alex Martinez, Oklahoma 4 #24 Sander Jong/Tadeas Paroulek, TCU. 5 Not Finished #3 Doubles Welsh Hotard/Mark...
  7. N

MLB Draft June 3 & 4

She already gets on Mrs. Navys snapchat at all oppurtunities.
  8. N

MLB Draft June 3 & 4

i feel you. I tell my 4 year old to clean her room. Her interpretation of this is to throw all of her pillows and toys on her bed and then hide under the covers.
  9. N

8 years ago today

Wow, 8 years and a month ago I had just received my comission in the navy. Remember watching this game with my dad and grandfather at my place in Newport RI. Now i cant even watch 5 minutes of a game before one of my kids is asking to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse lol.
  10. N

Pregame Rituals

Eat something containing peanut butter.
  11. N

Florence

So virginia is doing great. Had friends evacuate to western North Carolina and they are getting rained on. Prayers for everyone on the coast that could not or would not evacuate.
  12. N

Florence

You are most welcome. I love my job. Thank you for the blessings but send them to the Carolinas, we should be good up here in Virginia. My house is on pretty high ground relatively speaking.
  13. N

Florence

I rode out harvey on base in kingsville tx. The corpus christi base came over and spent the night woth us. I will be riding out Florence in my house in Chesapeake VA (just south of Norfolk) unless this thing starts turning north. Lots pf water, charcoal, dry wood, lighter fluid and food. Bigheat...
  14. N

TCU vs Ohio St. Prediction Threads

Ok. Ive only just recently been back on the board...gotta defend my old roomie though, even if i dont agree with him. Robinson showed a lot of desire with his runs, has to be frustrating to see such bad drops early in a game.
  15. N

TCU vs Ohio St. Prediction Threads

A little high and to the right with this respnse. I dont know that we win, but i also dont think that Ohio State has that much better talent.
  16. N

Gameday Thread: Iron Skillet Edition in Dallas

I can hope for one....but given her air headedness sometime think i will have to settle for latter. (Please dont let my wife read this)
  17. N

Typo, but if my wife gets her way yes....i will be
  18. N

Raising 3 future frogs and being married to a former DG gets expensive...
  19. N

Going to be a late start time for a day after duty here in Chesapeake VA. Better get another beer run before i cant drive.
  20. N

FWST: TCU’s Schlossnagle faces no Big 12 discipline following ejection

Not to mention the base runner pulled up before crossing home plate. If I'm the umpire I call him safe if he hustled purely for that reason on a close play.