• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. illini_frog

LA Travel and Tickets Thread

I'll have to start brushing my teeth again if I want to have success.
  2. illini_frog

I will pay whatever price. I will sell my car and/or first born child. I will dabble in prostitution if necessary.
  3. illini_frog

I'm about to fly back to America from Korea for the Army and didn't see a tickets/travel thread. I've never donated to anything since I didn't have money, might have to paddle a canoe across the Pacific to get there, but I'll be damned if I'm missing this game. Frogs, what's the best place to...
  4. illini_frog

It begins - Carrington to Arizona State

Pretty much exactly what I was told. The RB room for Rams was a tough situation to be in charge of no doubt but him having no experience and only coaching college played a factor in how he mishandled it.
  5. illini_frog

https://attheroost.com/2022/06/10/rice-football-recruiting-marco-regalado/ https://www.lmtonline.com/sports/article/Marco-Regalado-achieves-lifelong-dream-15968972.php Great dude, know him from my time as a high school coach around DFW. Would be a slam dunk hire
  6. illini_frog

I have a relatively decent source telling me that Samples was a large contributor to the dumpster fire that was the Rams RB room.
  7. illini_frog

Good guy to have on staff and grateful for the work he did for us, best of luck to him at Arizona State. A guy we NEED to get to TCU is Marco Regalado at Rice University. Has massive experience coaching all over the state of Texas and has relationships everywhere, and he's helped bring in...
  8. illini_frog

The Sporting News: TCU, Kansas State fans confused by officials' questionable calls in Big 12 championship games

Same official that threw the targeting flag that they were forced to pick up after the review. He was also the official in prime view of the false start that wasn't called.
  9. illini_frog

Is this team better than the 2014 team?

What makes this year different is I'd say it seems the character makeup of this group is similar to 2010, with selfless and high-IQ players all over the roster, but the talent is more in line with what 2014 had, with playmakers all over, especially at the skill positions. The reason I'm...
  10. illini_frog

Antoine Hicks graduating tmmrw

Antoine Six would honestly be a great call sign for any military operation.
  11. illini_frog

Great, Now Baylor is Pissed

[Baylor asshoe]
  12. illini_frog

OT - PRP Therapy. Anybody done it before???

Badass Army insurance
  13. illini_frog

OT - PRP Therapy. Anybody done it before???

I had PRP done to help the healing of a meniscus repair. It didn’t hurt too bad but I’ve not noticed a major difference in residual tightness I’m still dealing with. But my insurance covered it so I was lucky #ThanksArmy
  14. illini_frog

QJ’s Ankle

Hadn’t seen this in a specific thread so has anybody heard more details about his ankle and availability for Texas? Fully believe his presence on field is worth 10-14 points just as it opens the box and gives Max a chance to make deep throws whenever he’s in single coverage and that could be...
  15. illini_frog

Wisconsin coach let go

It was a good weekend for me
  16. illini_frog

Scott Frost Fired!

Nebraska would be smart to accept who they are and hire an assistant from KState or North Dakota State and build their program with that identity. Not gonna get the big recruits but if they can get 3 stars who stay for 4 years or the occasional 4 star they may be able to be respectable again...
  17. illini_frog

Official Coaching Search Thread….

Not that I’m breaking news, but a friend of mine coaches at the D1 level and said it’s Dykes and he’s starting to try and build his staff. Said part of the reason SMU has fallen off is Sonny has started to bail already
  18. illini_frog

FWST: He came to TCU on a ROTC scholarship. Now he’s the football team’s starting tight end.

Former club rugby player, walk on and ROTC student too, now Army Officer, he certainly made it a lot further football-wise than most of us did. Awesome to see.
  19. illini_frog

It may be happening folks…. GP

Coach Vass on Twitter, a very credible defensive coach, just said it's happening.
  20. illini_frog

Announce tomorrow

It's happening