• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. L

It’s one thing to look bad, it’s another to be just embarrassing…

I realized last night how much my expectations have changed when Bailey got tackled around the K State 30 on our second drive and I thought "Well, hope the field goal is good." Never even entertained the notion that Tapefingers would call the kind of plays that might put us in the end zone.
  2. L

Poor Tackling

I'm not sure if I respect you for that or just think you're a masochist.
  3. L

Most astounding anti-TCU StarT article yet

I had no idea I was flashing a white power gesture with fellow divers - the "OK" gesture is what you use in scuba to ask if/answer everything is fine.
  4. L

Bama and TCU in talks to replace their California opponents in week 1 if needed

Well, I think this just got more likely. California State University just announced that fall classes would be canceled on all 23 of its campuses - most everything will be online only. Which I presume means they won't be playing football.
  5. L

WFAA: Former TCU, Skyline star fights to keep his pro football dream alive

Makes me want to go watch some 2014 highlights.
  6. L

W to throw out first pitch at OSU - TCU game

Preston Hollow is where the real money lives.
  7. L

Interesting events in College Station

LOL at the panicky little snowflakes protesting this thing. They're not hurting anyone. Let them have their fun.
  8. L

THE MAN IN THE ARENA (THE WARRIOR)...

So KFC is the arena here, right?
  9. L

#BAYLORTEARS

No doubt there are varied opinions on here about the current impeachment business. Let's keep those to ourselves. But one thing we can all applaud together - Ken Starr joining Trump's legal team has put Baylor's rape scandal back on the front page of the New York Times...
  10. L

2019-20 bowl games thread

That's what the smock's for.
  11. L

#BAYLORTEARS

It's 2020, and Baylor football's greatest achievement remains the Russell Athletic Bowl.
  12. L

Hire Joe Brady now!!!

Luring Brady away with money ain't gonna happen. After this season, Louisiana would pass an extra 10% sales tax just to raise the money to keep him. He's there until he fails or decides to leave.
  13. L

We just ignoring Rhule trying to play a concussed Brewer today?

You're either lying or Rice has dramatically lowered their admission standards. I surmise it's the first.
  14. L

A Whiskey Toast to Wes this Sunday

Sorry to miss it. Was on my way over to Fort Worth for the wake when my car got rear-ended. Several cars involved in true Dallas LBJ fashion. After dealing with that, my car and I limped home.
  15. L

Jacob Zeno

So pretty much emblematic of Baylor's whole season.
  16. L

Baylor vs. UT—which will you root for?

The only bad part of Baylor playing UT is that one of them will win. I don't like it when either of those teams does that. The good thing is we'll get to see one lose, too. And that's always fun. I go back to the SWC too, but my loathing for Baylor is greater than my loathing for UT. As far as...
  17. L

ten years ago tonight

Well, we blocked one in the Alamo Bowl against Oregon. Of course, they recovered the ball and got a first down, so, like everything else in the first half, it didn't exactly work out for us.
  18. L

FWST: TCU’s Patterson explains why he didn’t go for win at end of regulation

I hear what you're saying, Gary. And even though I'm between positions at the moment and would truly love that $5M salary, I wouldn't take it. I couldn't come close to doing your job and I wouldn't like to see my Frogs have a 1-11 record (I believe I could probably coach us to a win over a weak...