• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Sand Frog

2023 Frog Baseball

Any idea on who's starting at middle infield taking over for senior citizens as Sarloss called them? LF w/Berkley and Porter transferring? Any changes from last year with Taylor @ 3rd, Bishop @ 1st, Byrne @ Catch, Nunez @ CF, Boyers @ RF?
  2. Sand Frog

Please share the experience with us

Guess my pictures are too large to load. I’m too lazy to resize them. Sorry! I had the same impression above of the Michigan fans. First time I can ever remember not getting some friendly heckling from the other fan base.
  3. Sand Frog

Not sure why, but can’t attach multiple images. Total trip!
  4. Sand Frog

Georgia away games

If you are coming to LA, I'll take Eagle Rare neat! :cool:
  5. Sand Frog

Sorry. Late to the party on this. I won't go into all the details, but after the selection show I just couldn't get all our family logistics worked out to make the Fiesta Bowl. I threw up my hands and decided I would watch at home. Wednesday, December 29th, my parents decided they are...
  6. Sand Frog

If You Haven’t Already, I am Begging You To Watch The ESPN Field Pass Broadcast Of Our Game…

Exactly my take on watching that broadcast. I will say even though biased for a lot of the broadcast Luwan and RG3 both have really high football IQs and do a great job of breaking down what is going on in the game.
  7. Sand Frog

My play of the game, what’s yours

Two stood out to me. Max had a very average game in my opinion from an accuracy perspective. He just never looked settled in and overthrowing balls, but he made TWO HUGE decisions. 1st was the 3rd score on the pass to Taye on the shallow crossing route. Max read blitz and knew they were...
  8. Sand Frog

TCU - Cal game 1 3rd inning game thread

This was before the 2 pass balls to put the tieing run on 3rd. Dad was very quite afterwards.
  9. Sand Frog

TCU - Cal game 1 3rd inning game thread

Catcher's name is Cole Elvis. His parents are at the game and none too fond of heckling!! Just an FYI for you guys tomorrow and Sunday.
  10. Sand Frog

2020 Baseball Season Thread

Thanks, but I bought some on seat geek for $1/ticket. :D
  11. Sand Frog

2020 Baseball Season Thread

Anyone got 2 tickets they aren't using tonight they want to sell before I buy general admission?
  12. Sand Frog

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

If you like aviation history, DVR this tonight. https://www.history.com/specials/secrets-in-the-sky-the-untold-story-of-skunk-works/about
  13. Sand Frog

2019 NCAA Super Regional Thread

Pretty cool to see history made, but got dayum if watching Vandy isn't miserable due to their Whistler. He needs a swift kick to the nuts!!!!
  14. Sand Frog

Coach Schloss Radio Show 7pm @ Railhead Tuesday, May 28

While I'm more than happy TCU made the field of 64, I still don't think they should be there based upon their overall "body of work"! Janzek had a great performance. He was the old Janzek we all know and love. However, he's shown that to be the exception and not the rule this year. Really...
  15. Sand Frog

Big 12 Baseball Tournament 2019 Thread

???? After we beat Baylor, they are done. Will have to be OSU twice to get to the championship game.
  16. Sand Frog

I think it was Baseball America's Field of 64 projection I saw this AM. No Horned Frogs. Not that I think they deserve to be in a Regional, but is the tournament a must win for them to have a shot at getting in?
  17. Sand Frog

Schloss told them at halftime to go win the whole scheissing thing!
  18. Sand Frog

OT - best steakhouse in FW?

Heitmiller's is pretty legit. I mean you get to order with a crayon right?
  19. Sand Frog

Man I like to wrestle. No way I'm trying to pull that off! :D
  20. Sand Frog

I tried to watch that the other night, and my wife flipped out. Wanted to know why I'm always watching movies or documentaries about killers or serial killers!!!! I told her because people are schewissing nuts; and I need some ideas in case she gets more lippy. I mean [ What the heck? ] are wrong with women...