• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. froginmn

Any volunteers to go visit Surlyhorns?

I'm curious to see what they're saying but not curious enough to visit. I know we didn't want the thrashing from Georgia but in some ways being tantalizingly close may have been worse. If UT wins last night they're probably favored over Washington (especially with the game in Houston).
  2. froginmn

Heisman 2023

Not sure I can remember a year with less Heisman hype. Jayden Daniels wins it. Jordan Travis single-handedly took FSU out of the playoff but finished fifth?
  3. froginmn

Week 13 other games

No team shows their feathers like the Longhorns. Already a PF. Seems like that's why they'll eventually send destruct. Up 7-0 on Tech.
  4. froginmn

Let the hate flow

This season has sucked but today we have an opportunity to take out our frustration on the dorks from Waco. I hate Baylor and I'd like to see our boys right the ship just a little and make the dorks want to flush themselves down their toilet-shaped stadium. Whether you like him or hate him...
  5. froginmn

OT: prayer request

Hi, I'm asking for prayers from this community for my sister. She received a cancer diagnosis about ten days ago but it was first stage and thought to be very manageable. She now learned after the pathology came back that it's very aggressive. She'll have more invasive surgery and chemo to...
  6. froginmn

Any word on Morris?

Tried to search through threads but didn't see any mention. Being at the game it wasn't easy to see how bad it looked when it happened and obviously didn't see any replay or hear any recap. I did take this sad picture. Hope he is OK.
  7. froginmn

Night game in Ames

I'm planning to be at this one. Should be a fun one...
  8. froginmn

Good job, "P3"

LOL SMU is reverting to what they were in every year that Sonny wasn't their coach. Real reason for the thread is to point out my favorite on screen graphic in a long time. After Bailey's opening run in the second half they put this on the screen. Poor Bubba gets credit for a negative run.
  9. froginmn

Thank you, Omafrogs!

I've wanted to go to the CWS for fifteen years. I was coaching my son's baseball teams and then my daughter's softball teams from 2009 to 2019 so I couldn't ever go despite five Frog appearances. In 2019 when my daughter said she was done, I booked a hotel in Omaha for June 2020. You know how...
  10. froginmn

2023 CWS in Omaha attendance guide

Don't want to restrict what you can post but would like for this thread to be a resource for those who want to attend the College World Series in person, like me. If you would, please keep the baseball talk in other threads... If you have attended before, I would like your thoughts on the...
  11. froginmn

Other Super Regionals

Lots of good matchups this weekend. Duke @ #7 Virginia - game 1 was Friday 11 am CDT, game 2 Saturday 11 am (ESPN2) #14 Indiana St @ TCU - game 1 Friday 4 pm (ESPNU), game 2 5 pm (ESPNU) #15 South Carolina @ #2 Florida - game 1 Friday 5 pm (ESPN2), game 2 Saturday 2 pm (ESPN2) Oral Roberts...
  12. froginmn

Legendary and HOF Vikings coach Bud Grant passes away

What a great coach. Bud Grant passes away at 95. https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/bud-grant-legendary-vikings-head-coach-and-hall-of-famer-dies-at-95/ Makes the purchase I made last year even more meaningful. RIP Coach
  13. froginmn

Wild ending for Minnesota-Rutgers

I got some cheap and great seats for Minnesota's game against Rutgers last night. MN is terrible this year and had won one conference game going in. They were down ten for a lot of the game and down exactly ten with 1:15 remaining. Then it got interesting. The craziest part was that after...
  14. froginmn

Duggan at the game after the O'Brien awards

Feels like this deserves a thread. I'm sure many of you saw Max show up at the KU game right after the award ceremony but it was awesome to watch on TV. Especially with the TV crew quote: "some people coming back from the Davey O'Brien awards". Yeah, not just some people. The winner!
  15. froginmn

RIP Billy Packer

Legendary basketball announcer; one of the very best.
  16. froginmn

RIP Charles White

USC RB and Heisman winner was one of the first guys I remember watching as a kid. Remarkable runner. Gone too soon.
  17. froginmn

Helpful advice for searching on Seatgeek - variable pricing

Discovered something VERY interesting about SeatGeek pricing. Long story short, the prices go up based on how much you search. On three different devices I saw the lowest ticket price (for the same section and row) at 645, 662, and 679. If you're looking to buy from them, find what you want...
  18. froginmn

RIP Franco Harris

Not TCU related so sorry that's it's a little OT. https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/35296389/steelers-hall-fame-running-back-franco-harris-dies-72 Sad as it's three days prior to a planned jersey retirement and two days before the fiftieth anniversary of one of the most famous plays ever.
  19. froginmn

Need three for Fiesta Bowl (would buy four and eat the fourth)

I'm going to need three tickets for the game. Not real picky but prefer to not be in the very back rows and want TCU side of course. I'd be OK with four for the right price. Would prefer to avoid ticket broker prices. Let me know if you have three available. Go Frogs!
  20. froginmn

NIL Jerseys

So I've wondered (and asked on this forum) about why player jerseys and other gear wasn't being sold with proceeds going to players (e.g. a Duggan #15 jersey). I know it wasn't being sold; not sure of the reason. Then I received this link in email. Apparently Minnesota is starting to do it...