• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. froginmn

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Saw this beauty on the road yesterday and it brought memories of this thread. Have to love the "Go Brdz" plates and the horrendous color. It also had big brush guards on the front, which I'm sure will touch exactly nothing during the life of the vehicle.
  2. froginmn

Damonic Williams to enter transfer portal

About the only thing the average fan can do to stop this abomination is to STOP watching on TV. If TV contracts are damaged by all of these changes there's potential for it to stop. Not likely, but watching s CFP with the usual suspects every year will get boring in a hurry.
  3. froginmn

Damonic Williams to enter transfer portal

Personally I think that people who have paid to use a departing athlete's likeness should put up billboards with the person's picture and whatever caption they like...
  4. froginmn

Kyle McCord to TCU

5. froginmn

FWST: All clear issued after TCU evacuates buildings due to gas leak on campus Monday morning

Scary stuff. My HS suffered a horrendous explosion just a few years ago; fortunately it was during the summer so it only claimed two lives. Forced a major rebuild ...
  6. froginmn

Frankie Collins commits

Amazing how some of you try to turn this into a bad thing.
  7. froginmn

UCF’s Walker transferring to TCU

Not sure where to drop this but there's so much truth. As fans we can get caught up in stars and pure ability, but fit and attitude is huge. I coached traveling baseball and softball for many years; my last year I co-coached an 18U softball team and we needed another catcher. One of the...
  8. froginmn

Coach Avalos' defense

Fixed
  9. froginmn

Masters Fantasy Foursome 2024

I only sandbag at things I'm good at. Pool and darts, mostly.
  10. froginmn

Looks like I get to enjoy a couple more hours in a tie for the lead. Masters delayed due to bad weather...
  11. froginmn

Spring football

I usually say there are no dumb questions, just dumb people asking questions.
  12. froginmn

If nothing changes I'm a near lock for the top ten!
  13. froginmn

FWST: TCU basketball is still better off than Pitt, but Jamie Dixon must find this piece

In the last 16 months we've won a College Football Playoff semifinal, made it to the bracket final at the College World Series, and made our third straight NCAA basketball tournament. I'm not one to boast about what my school has done but recent history is in our favor, no?
  14. froginmn

Fox Business: ‘Cavinder Twins’ reveal how social media shaped their future after gaining $1.7M in NIL: ‘It's a 40 year plan’

One of the problems is the current understanding of what NIL is. The Cavinders, Liv Dunne, and others making money because of social media and endorsements is less than .1% of who is getting NIL money and why. In most cases it is what that story says it isn't - kids getting paid to play.
  15. froginmn

Spring football

"Walks on". LOL
  16. froginmn

What happened to "Eight"

That was the joke; I was apparently too subtle. :cool:
  17. froginmn

What happened to "Eight"

This is 7 of 9:
  18. froginmn

What happened to "Eight"

Caveat: don't judge that at 2.
  19. froginmn

lady frogs entering the transfer portal

There's something sadly comical about the fact that we need to find confirmation on social media versus looking IN THE ACTUAL PORTAL.
  20. froginmn

USA Today: Michigan basketball PG Dug McDaniel sets TCU transfer visit

I didn't dig Dug. Academic issues are not something we need to deal with; I'm sure there are better options out there.