• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Paint It Purple

Damonic Williams to enter transfer portal

Kid had a great 1st year. Rarely heard his name this past year. Good riddance. Won't be missed
  2. Paint It Purple

GoFrogs: TCU at ACU Baseball Preview

Weak ass effort from 1st Base. Looked bored in last AB, and dogged the pop up down the line. If it's the coaches fault, it's leaving kids that don't care in the game
  3. Paint It Purple

My theory: this team has talent. But, few that want the ball at crunch time. Doubles to lead off innings...weak ground balls with runners in scoring position. How many of the few HRs this last month have been 1 run HRs?
  4. Paint It Purple

Fire the coaches. Brilliant. Same coaches that went to Omaha Same coaches that started season 13 - 0 Same coaches that recruited a top 10 class Same coaches that reached #3 in nation this year. When do you hold players accountable?
  5. Paint It Purple

Karson tried to roll over on an outside fast ball
  6. Paint It Purple

No one else on this team would have beaten out that throw. Were's this kid been?
  7. Paint It Purple

That's why they aren't good. With leadership their on going [ Finebaum ] show wouldn't be tolerated. This is probably not fair, but I think the SS is at the root of the problem.
  8. Paint It Purple

It's not that this team is bad. This team is not good. There's a difference.
  9. Paint It Purple

Frenchy is a popup machine
  10. Paint It Purple

Why? What could he possibly say or do? This is on these players. At this point, only they can fix this. Something really very wrong with this team.
  11. Paint It Purple

FWST: All clear issued after TCU evacuates buildings due to gas leak on campus Monday morning

If you have ever wondered how and why natural gas (an odorless gas) gets its unique smell....it was a result of the New London School explosion.
  12. Paint It Purple

FWST: All clear issued after TCU evacuates buildings due to gas leak on campus Monday morning

The letter is displayed at the museum, yes. I toured the museum a couple of years ago, and it is more than well worth the time if you are ever near New London. My tour guide's sister died in the explosion, so his accounts of every single item in the facility are real and impactful. Most of...
  13. Paint It Purple

Little known Texas history of a devastating school explosion. https://time.com/5359158/new-london-school-explosion/
  14. Paint It Purple

Austin American-Statesman: Westlake's Judson Crockett thinks track makes him faster for football. TCU hopes so, too.

Considering that he's not running track this Spring, the headline is stupid. Broken collar bone while skiing . Wants to be a skier more that a football player, per his own admission. Typical dumbass kid at 18. Hope he becomes an All American at TCU
  15. Paint It Purple

GoFrogs: Texas Tech at TCU Baseball Series Preview

"Luke. My favorite player. But he just can't see spin. Senior. He'd be in my lineup everyday despite his struggles." Repost
  16. Paint It Purple

Masters Fantasy Foursome 2024

https://www.inforum.com/sports/even-tom-hoge-seems-puzzled-on-not-getting-into-masters
  17. Paint It Purple

Maybe so, but I recall a lot of caterwauling about Mo sending runners, holding runners, stupid base running, etc. 3rd base coaches aren't the cause of loosing streaks.
  18. Paint It Purple

So if we could just find someone else to coach 1st and 3rd, our troubles would be over.